• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Experience with DME

disneyag

DIS Veteran
Just back from a short trip to WDW. We arrived on Tuesday, so I made sure to time the whole process. Our plane touched the runway at 1:17pm. We were seated near the front, so deplaned quickly. We stopped for a restroom break and headed to DME where they scanned our magic bands. AKL had a dedicated line with no other resorts. We stopped at Jambo first (and I am assuming they went to Kidani next). As we got off the bus, we were greeted with a CM who asked if we were checking in. She said our room was ready, so we went immediately to room 1462 and dropped off our carry ons.

We were waiting for the MK bus exactly 94 minutes after our plane touched down on the runway! Not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter