My engagement ring

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
I thought I would re-start the old thread, but I wanted to start a new one to...I am just way too excited about it.
ering4.jpg

I am excited! It is exactly what I wanted....actually I didn't know I wanted it until I saw the setting on my hand.

Whew!! That's huge!!! What a beautiful ring!! Congrats on both the ring and for getting engaged!!

That's SOME ring!! :3dglasses

It's beautiful! :cloud9:

p.s. The new pic in your siggie is adorable! :love2:

Ok I am crazy, but I can't stop making it sparkle....I don't think I am going to get any work done tomorrow!

It's soo pretty-very princessy :) I wouldn't be able to work either with the sparkle distracting me!
Congratualtions again!

Your ring is beautiful. I remember when I got mine I sat there all day moving my hand back and forth to see it sparkle. :flower:

JonetteA said:
I thought I would re-start the old thread, but I wanted to start a new one to...I am just way too excited about it.
ering4.jpg

So beautiful, Jonette!!!!! I thought I would give you and everyone else a chance to see it again :teeth: I got my engagement ring I am wearing now on my 5th anniversary; it is a 3 stone :goodvibes I know just what you mean about making it sparkle; I'm still doing it two years later :cloud9:

Jonette, It looks absolutely beautiful... Mind if I ask the details (like HOW HUGE!!!) I am glad he found you a nice one...

:jumping2:

Ohanafamily, I still need you to be on the lookout for his wedding band. I also need to bring in my mom's ring so that we can get it set as a pendant.

LOL OMG Jonette I love how excited you are - it's too cute - I can just imagine you moving your hand around LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter