My DS7 said the F word

donnajon

DIS Veteran
My DS 7 told me that he accidentally said the "F" word at school during PE. He started crying and said he got so tired it just slipped out. I told him I was proud of him for telling me what happened but I didn't like him using that word. When he told me his best friend had said that word (And I know his best friend quite well) I started wondering. I Said, "Christopher, what is the F word you said?" He didn't want to tell me because it was a bad word. I told him it was OK, I just wanted to make sure we were thinking of the same word. Then, he shyly said, "Fart. What word were you thinking I said?" Too funny!

LOL!

If a kid doesn't know fart by 7, I'd wonder about him! :)

I knew a seven year old girl who hung around the kitchen at a restaurant (her mom worked as a waitress there). Boy, the curse words she heard and repeated made me want to wash my mouth out with soap! :)

How cute! My kids would have said the same thing. My daughter said yesterday that one of her friends said the E word. DH and I looked at each other and just went "huh?". Then she said, You know, mom, Ediot." (Idiot). LOL. I don't allow the kids to call each other that, so I guess she figured it was a bad word. (she is right! :p )

it might seem small but the dis would not put up with such behavour

LOL

My kids think the "S" word is 'stupid'

I knew a lot more curse words when I was a kid. I am not sure why, but maybe New Yorkers just curse more than Texans.

Originally posted by donnajon
My DS 7 told me that he accidentally said the "F" word at school during PE. He started crying and said he got so tired it just slipped out. I told him I was proud of him for telling me what happened but I didn't like him using that word. When he told me his best friend had said that word (And I know his best friend quite well) I started wondering. I Said, "Christopher, what is the F word you said?" He didn't want to tell me because it was a bad word. I told him it was OK, I just wanted to make sure we were thinking of the same word. Then, he shyly said, "Fart. What word were you thinking I said?" Too funny!

My kids call that "tooting" LOL;)

One of my DS accused the other of saying the "S" word. I can only wonder what other people would think. In our house the "S" word is shut-up. I tell them it's disrespectful and the shouldn't say it. My DS8 said, Mom it wasn't the real "S" word, this I wasn't too thrilled to hear, he knows what the real "S" word is. You gotta love the school bus!!!

My kids think the "S" word is 'stupid'

mine too!

I did hear him quoting the movie School Of Rock saying "read between the lines" I asked him if he knew what that meant and he said it's a secret code or something.

I just laughed and asked him not to repeat it again especially at CHURCH!! LOL

This thread is very cute. My kids know that the "B" word is forbidden in our house (bored, or boring).

Peggy

LOL! I can imagine a little boy sitting down and saying "Oh fart!":teeth:

My SO says hen for the h word.;) Well sometimes he does. If he's working on something in his garage, there are no holds barred out there.:eek:

Well, my son said the actual F Word! And a word he had never used before or since, he chose to use in GapKids! I felt like time stopped, and every parent and child in the store was looking at me, wondering why my child would say that! He didn't even say it loud, he said it like it was just a word. I rushed him out of the store and asked him why he would say a bad word and he just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know. He has an older brother and I have wondered since if it wasn't some sort of dare, because it was so out of character! But that moment? I will remember that!:bounce: :bounce:

I am guessing no one saw last nights South Park repeat?

:cool:

I think I was a sheltered child, but when I was in fifth grade (!) I asked my mother what it meant when someone sticks up the middle finger. She said it meant the F-word. I said OK, but I was still mystified...what F-word?
Nowadays...that's not likely to happen:(

LOL!! When I was about 3 (i'm 33 now!). I came home and told my dad he was stupid. My mom fussed at me and said that was not a word we were allowed to say. To which I responded, "Well, least I didn't say da F-word". My mom immediately called our babysitter to ask where I had heard the F-word. Turns out the K-1 kids were hearing the big say it, except none of them were actually using THE word, they were calling each other "F-word". The babysitter was cracking up because none of the kids appeared to know what the F meant, they just knew it was bad!! :happy2:
tara

is considered a naughty word in our house too. There is something about that word that just sounds bad:eek:
My 6yr ds was laying on the couch the other night and he said to my 8yr ds that he really p@!s him up instead of off. It was so funny he was trying to be so big and curse and he couldn't even do it right--i had to step in and tell him not to say that again--it broke is heart because he is one of those boys who is so shy and hardly ever gets introuble!
This thread is to cute;)
Pam

I have no earthly idea where he got it from but Pete calls passing gas "floating an air biscuit". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pete's Mom
I have no earthly idea where he got it from but Pete calls passing gas "floating an air biscuit". :rolleyes:

That is to funny:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

My 2yr. dd calls it tootfart. She announces it everytime she does it no matter where we are. Last time she did it we were in church during prayer:eek: how embarrassing I guess that is what kids are for right:::p

A friend of ours used to say he was "floating an air biscuit". (but he also used to say he was "going to pinch a loaf" too... ewwwwwwwww)

Our little one says fart... :rolleyes: but sometimes he calls is Poofing. Much more acceptable but doesnt get as many laughs!

and when he hears someone else in the house passing gas he goes up to them and says "'Scuse You!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter