• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My DS was so excited...

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
Yesterday, I was getting DS3 ready to go out to lunch with Grandma & Grandpa. I told him that we were going to a restaurant and that he could get chicken nuggets & fries. He immediately jumped up and said, "We're going to Disney today?!"

I had to break it to him gently that we're not going to Disney until April, but that he would still have fun going out to lunch. It's just funny how kids connect things. I mentioned chicken nuggets and fries and DS immediately thought of WDW. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this will be his 5th trip, but it was just funny.

My DS3 asks everytime all 5 of us are in the car together if we're going to Disney today. We keep telling him, "In May" but I know he doesn't get the concept of months yet. I think I"m going to scrap a calendar with March/April/May and count the weeks with him.

That's very cute! Chicken nuggets and fries would definitely remind a child of Disney World! :goodvibes My kids think of Disney at a lot of different restaurants we go to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter