My Dream Character Meals....

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by SnoWhiteRabbit, Apr 28, 2004.

1. SnoWhiteRabbit

SnoWhiteRabbit DIS Veteran

I love all the character meals! We've been to many. I've wished for the Toy Story Character Meal for a long, long time - but understand the logistical limitations...

What about these?

An Adventurers Meal with Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Tarzan, Robin Hood & LIttle John, maybe Green Army Men, and maybe Buzz or Woody in the lobby (like the Fariy Godmother -- or Ariel in Disneyland...) (Wendy, Meg or Jane could attend from time to time like Prince Charming at CRT)...Hook and Smee?? Heck, I'd take anybody, I'd just liketo see a boys' meal!

Or a Peter Pan Meal - with Wendy, Tinker Bell (I can dream :p ), Peter Pan and Captain Hook - would appeal to boys and girls!

A Jungle Meal at Animal Kingdom - Rafiki, Baloo, Terk, and others....

I just love all the character meals....would love to see new ones, just for the fun of it! But, then how would we choose which ones to go to?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. arizonacolbys

arizonacolbys Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!

I couldn't agree more! :) We really love all the current character meals, but we really miss the Hollywood & Vine character lunch - I really wish they'd add a new character meal to MGM. I believe it is the only park without a character meal. :(

I'd love to see Toy Story or maybe a Jungle Book/Lion King mix of characters. I think either of these would be very popular. :)

4. excitedmomma

excitedmomma Mouseketeer

I totally agree! ::yes:: I really wish there would be something that really got boys excited! Peter Pan or Toy Story would be AWESOME!

5. Octoberbeauty

Octoberbeauty <font color=teal>Always in our hearts and in our p

Another in agreement here. I would love a Toy Story or Peter Pan character meal. ::yes:: Even Robin Hood or the Jungle book would be nice or a mix as you've suggested. Hopefully they'll add one soon that will entertain little boys as much as little girls. :)
    Sherry

6. dlbwright

dlbwright DIS Veteran

Those sound like so much fun. There are no character meals for boys and I bet they would love the ones you have suggested.

Diana