• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My documents are here!!!

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
I just got home from work and there was a rectangle box on my doorstep. I didn't get my hopes up too high, because I thought it was my DCL video I just ordered last week.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my docs!!:hyper:

So come on everyone.....Dance with me!!!!

:boat: :jumping1: :cool1: :rotfl:

I'm going to my Laughing Place!!!

You lucky dog!! Wow what a great surprise to come home to.

Have a wonderful trip!

Lucky you!

I had to call, and call, and call Expedia. Only to have them tell me they could not find them and have Disney issue another set 9 days before we are leaving. Too close for my comfort!

I'm not even going and I'm almost as excited as she is. She's also going on the same cruise as you and guess what . . . we live really close to you in Havana!

:wave:

I love Havana! I haven't been there in a few months. I can't seem to just "window shop", so I figured it was best to stay away till the cruise was paid for.
:angel:

Maybe I'll run into your daughter on the cruise. Does she have any kids? I have DS 12 and DD 9.

Billinaz -Good luck to you! I was very surprised to get mine this early. We booked with DU and have been thrilled with them!

ChattyKathy
Thanks for the dance! You are very light on your feet.

Originally posted by brerrabbit70
I just got home from work and there was a rectangle box on my doorstep.

Our cruise is on March 14, which is 10 days after yours.

Can't imagine if I would be as lucky as you: getting the documents 40 days before we can. Since I booked it with a TA, I am afraid....

(Sign!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter