My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

I've been a few times since it reopened. Here's some of the yummy things I've eaten. I'm not sure about the prices, but they're all on the menus on the website.

Cafe Orleans Lunch, garden salad, gumbo, and Monte Cristo with pomme frites on May 6.

Award Wieners on June 3, Corn Dog and a Cheese Dog, and Carrot Cake Funnel Fries

From Pym's Test Kitchen in Avenger's Campus June 21, Rigatoni and Ditalini Pastas, Plant-based Meat-balls, Tomato Sauce, Dairy-free Parmesan and Micro Basil

The panini sandwich with Salami, Rosemary Ham, Provolone and Sun-dried Tomato Spread on Toasted Focaccia, served with Marinara Dipping Sauce and Arugula Salad

"Not So Little Chicken Sandwich" Fried Chicken Breast, Teriyaki and Red Chili Sauces, and Pickled Cabbage Slaw on Brioche, served with crispy Potato Bites

Those all look great! Did you guys enjoy the carrot cake funnel fries?

They were OK. The name is kind of misleading. The only part that was carrot cake were the sprinkles on top of the whipped cream. Mostly they were just the Funnel fries. However the plate got cleaned so clearly one of us liked them. ;)
It's good to know that it's only the sprinkles on top. Hmm I thought it would be theh funnel cake itself that was carrot. We might still try them. :)Did you like the cheese corndog? I showed it to my dd and were wondering if it would be too much cheese or just yummy goodness. :bitelip:

What is that treat covered in mini M&M's?? Thanks for all the pictures.

Shawarma Palace

Impossible Victory Falafel (plain then with Tahini)
I’m not a vegetarian but love falafel so went with that option over the chicken. The tahini is loaded with garlic and I think I preferred the wrap without it.
I did try the chicken later but forgot to take a pic. It had a kick too it and didn’t really taste like shawarma to me. It was good but just didn’t taste like what I get at home.

65EFD5BA-BA1F-439C-9E31-E7EE3FA7D5D8.jpeg

Pym Test Kitchen and drinks from the Lab

PB3 Superb Sandwich with Candied Bacon added. They put one slice of bacon on the sandwich then gave us 2 more on the side. This was really good but I love PB&Js or PB and banana so all three was amazing. Bacon was good but not necessarily candied, it maybe had a little brown sugar on ithe tots were crispy but heavy on the garlic. Had a Nitro Cold Brew with lunch and it was just a basic nitro. After lunch we got drinks from the Lab. We had The Regulator (okay) and Honey Buzz (amazing)

118650C2-F7A6-4118-9DAD-CAD17642FFA6.jpeg

24C7151F-E43D-46C9-9322-89661BA483F0.jpeg

Sorry for the sideways pics. Don’t have the energy to research and edit.

Plaza Inn Breakfast with Minnie and Friends

Mickey and Minnie waffles, bananas foster to add to the waffles, fried chicken with sausage gravy and a side of bacon, scrambled eggs, country potatoes, bacon and sausage. Basic breakfast fare, the waffles were the standout, especially when topped with the bananas. A lot of people are disappointed in the chicken at breakfast, it is NOT the same as the lunch/dinner fried chicken. This is a deep fried boneless thigh and it meant to be topped with the gravy, although it is not like a chicken fried steak either. I enjoyed it but many reviewers have not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter