My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

From our Trip May 30-June 2

(Poolside at GCH)Chicken Nachos - with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and salsa. $9.99 from White Water Snacks
P5310477_zps5d370c8a.jpg

(Poolside at GCH)Kid's Meal (All Kid's meals served with sliced apples, carrots, choice of small Lowfat milk or small bottled water)Chicken Breast Nuggets - $6.49 from White Water Snacks
P6010075_zps007fd32b.jpg

Chieftain Chicken Skewer - In a Polynesian Sauce $3.89 from Bengal Barbecue
P5310472_zpse9834bf6.jpg

Banyan Beef Skewer - Hot & Spicy $4.29 from Bengal Barbecue
P5310471_zps39b58ad6.jpg

Fried Green Tomato Sandwich - cornmeal crusted fried green tomatoes layered with two slices of fresh heirloom tomatoes, topped with havarti, remoulade, jicama-mango slaw and served on a multi-grain roll. $8.49 from Hungry Bear
IMG_4142_zps6fd32b46.jpg

IMG_4138_zps12931072.jpg

Turkey & Provolone Sandwich - with lettuce, tomato and a basil mayonnaise on a multi-grain roll. Served with zesty slaw. $8.69 from Hungry Bear
IMG_4137_zps19ce3c63.jpg

California Breakfast Burrito - scrambled eggs, diced tomato, Cheddar cheese, bacon and red bliss potatoes. $6.99 from White Water Snacks
IMG_4112_zps507cfe8c.jpg

IMG_4118_zps04a48b2b.jpg

Mickey Pretzels
IMG_4055_zpsc79a74a7.jpg

Lemon-Oregano Chicken with Tzatziki sauce from Paradise Garden Grill
P5300396_zps09dccc92.jpg

P5300394_zps2a0e2178.jpg

Thank you all for posting such wonderful photos and recommendations. We have many things on our list to try, the Monte Cristo, Pomme Frites and Fried Green Tomato Sandwich seem to be very popular. Can't wait to try them when we go at the end of July!

Rancho del Zocalo

Beef burrito (I think??)
IMG_4986_zpsb465f5c6.jpg

Fish Tacos - Yum!
IMG_4985_zps8905abb2.jpg

Cheese enchiladas - Yum!
IMG_4984_zpsb852e966.jpg

Chicken Tortilla Soup
IMG_4983_zps05f27006.jpg

Flo's Cafe

Kid's Turkey sandwich
IMG_4989_zpsb7db14c4.jpg

Roasted pork with yummy bbq sauce
IMG_4988_zpse317ce7b.jpg

Roast turkey - very good!
IMG_4987_zps266967ab.jpg

DD didn't like the bun on the sandwich so she ended up eating just the turkey. The rolls with the adult meals are slightly sweet and tasty!

Wonderful pics! Which shop were they taken in? That mickey apple with the hat is adorable!

I love that English Toffee, I bought a big pack and brought it home and have been slowly enjoying it this past week. I wish I had bought more, or that I could order it!

ajrwdwgirl said:
I love that English Toffee, I bought a big pack and brought it home and have been slowly enjoying it this past week. I wish I had bought more, or that I could order it!

I love the toffee too and I agree about the ordering it.... although I think I'd go broke from it. My DH and I joke about taking a suitcase just to bring the toffee back with us.

Sent from my DROID4 using DISBoards

I haven't been on the board in a while since we have no trips coming up, but I had to come searching for one of my favorite threads! ;)

The peanut butter fudge looks yummo!!! I usually get the Tigger tail fudge, but must try this next! Love the reviews!!! Sophie is a doll!!!:goodvibes
Thank you!!

Sophiesmom:

The pic of your daughter with the mickey ice cream sandwich -- SUCH a great pic of her, she's a cutie :)

Question on the chicken dinners -- Plaza Inn right? Was that one order each or did you split one order?

I've never tried of the holiday turkey sandwich -- looks interesting, I may have to give that a try!

Thanks for sharing - great pics and reviews!

Thank you! And yes, it was two separate meals and it was a LOT and it was delicious! :thumbsup2

Hi all! This is quite a thread! I'm trying to figure out the best CS places to eat at during my trip during half marathon weekend in August! I have reservations for blue bayou and Carthay circle but the rest of our meals will be counter service. Any good recommendations? I'm a little overwhelmed hahaha!

BibbidiBonnie said:
Hi all! This is quite a thread! I'm trying to figure out the best CS places to eat at during my trip during half marathon weekend in August! I have reservations for blue bayou and Carthay circle but the rest of our meals will be counter service. Any good recommendations? I'm a little overwhelmed hahaha!

I love The Hungry Bear. Being seated next to The Rivers of America is really relaxing. Plus I really enjoy the fried green tomato sandwich with onion rings. Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter