My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

Caseystigger: yes, the orange-and-cream cupcakes were at the Blue Ribbon Bakery as well!

Go ahead, have a cupcake for breakfast...they're delicious!

I'll try this again. I used Google's Picasa and up loaded the images but they seem to work sometimes, and sometimes not.

So here are the photos I did take, this time I used photobucket.

Outdoor seating
DSCF1302.jpg

Chicken and mashed
DSCF1306.jpg

Chicken and pasta
DSCF1307.jpg

Beef tips with craw mashed
DSCF1305.jpg

Yea it was that good
DSCF1312.jpg

Desert
DSCF1315.jpg

What it look like as we were leaving
DSCF1319.jpg

This was the first night of our trip (a Wednesday). I was in So Cal for a few days before the girls showed up, they were still on east coast time and I had worked all day.

We went to the Rain Forest and the ESPN Zone to find 45 minute + wait at both. We headed back towards our hotel and saw no wait at the Jazz Kitchen and I found that odd, there had to be a reason.

I still have no idea why there was no wait, we found the food and service to be wonderful. The only meal that I would say was better was the Napa Rose. I'm still talking about the crawfish mash potatoes and the desert was simply awesome. Cost was not out of line for a Friday night dinner out at home either.

This is the can you see this photo:
DSCF1283.jpg

I could see it sometimes before, I can see these now, can you?

I have a few pics to add. Nothing exciting though. These were from my one day trip a few weeks ago. I promise to come back with a lot of pictures from my sept trip.

3 cheese monte cristo.

105_1975.jpg

pomme frites
105_1974.jpg

lobster nachos at the cove bar ( they look better than they taste)
105_2039.jpg

My goodness that chocolate cupcake looked sooo tasty! I'm gonna have to run extra so I can treat myself to one of those.

Let me start by saying that I adore lobster and especially lobster nachos. I used to work at Red Lobster when I was a teenager, and often enjoyed their lobster nachos. I was very upset when they were taken off the menu. So when I found out about these I was very excited. I knew after a few bites, that they were nothing like the nachos of my teen years.

The lobster had little to no flavor. The cheese was incredibly salty... it could be the fact that they used parmesan cheese on top of the nachos. The chips, while they tasted great, were hard and thick. The combination of the flavors does not mesh well. It seemed like the only thing that I tasted was the tomato and the salt from the cheese. They look amazing, but save the 10.95.

The server switched these out for some hot wings. I should have taken a pic of those... they were much better.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? I tried reading the FAQ section and I can't find the "Manage Attachments" button that it talks about. Do you need to hit a certain number of posts before you can start posting pictures? :confused3

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? I tried reading the FAQ section and I can't find the "Manage Attachments" button that it talks about. Do you need to hit a certain number of posts before you can start posting pictures? :confused3

I just post my pictures in a photobucket account and use the message boards link to post it. That should work for you.

Woohoo...finally got it to work. Thanks, Kaoden!

Supreme Red Velvet Cupcake
IMG_6506.jpg

Citrus Sunshine Cupcake
IMG_6522.jpg

Chocolate Moonbeam Cupcake
IMG_6523.jpg

Gingerbread Cookie
IMG_6533.jpg

MmMm...pictures from Napa Rose birthday dinner:

Citrus Seared Ahi Sashimi and a Roasted Peanut & Blue Crab Shiso Lettuce Cup (split plate)
IMG_6447.jpg

Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad (split plate)
IMG_6449.jpg

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Bisque (split cup)
IMG_6455.jpg

Wild King Salmon with Szechuan Pepper-Sesame Crust
IMG_6456.jpg

Slowly Braised Pork Shank "Osso Bucco"
IMG_6459.jpg

Vanilla Creme Brulee Tart
IMG_6460.jpg

Scharffen Berger Chocolate Truffle Cake
IMG_6462.jpg

Jazz Kitchen...sorry the pictures are a little bright...

Bourbon Street Sampler
IMG_5639.jpg

Shrimp Crusted Yellowtail (split plate)...was a little dry
IMG_5641.jpg

Creme Brulee Sampler (clockwise: vanilla, ginger, Grand Marnier)
IMG_5643.jpg

Double Chocolate Bread Pudding
IMG_5646.jpg

Dole Whip & Dole Whip Float
IMG_5873.jpg

Turkey Leg
IMG_5897.jpg

Nachos from WWS (half chicken & half beef)
IMG_5532.jpg

Sonoma Chicken & Apple Salad from PWC
IMG_6531.jpg

Santa Rosa Corn Chowder from PWC
IMG_6532.jpg

Flitterific: when were these pics taken? Surely they don't have gingerbread out yet, do they?!

I took them from my last trip (Aug 18-23). They were selling the gingerbread cookies at the candy shop inside Greetings of California (the gift shop on the left hand side when you enter DCA where Sunshine Plaza is).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter