• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

I remember reading that the previous peanut butter square was actually made by another company and sold by Disney, but the monthly featured gourmet treats are usually things that are made in-house. It'll be interesting to see if these are the same treats that they used to have or if they've decided to make their own!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a photo of this ?
World of Color Made with Magic Sipper
I keep seeing it mentioned on menu's but I have no idea what it is.
Thanks so much for any info

Does anyone have a photo of this ?
World of Color Made with Magic Sipper
I keep seeing it mentioned on menu's but I have no idea what it is.
Thanks so much for any info
IMG_8016.jpg

I want this. Where can I get one?

From Disney:

“World of Color” sipper locations include:

The sipper without a beverage is $25.00 (tax included) or $28.00 with a beverage (including fountain soda, frozen carbonated beverages and frozen lemonade).

I believe they are also included with the World of Color dessert party.

I believe they are also included with the World of Color dessert party.
From the early reviews that I had read, they were only giving the sippers to children at the WoC dessert party. One blogger said they asked if they could have one too and were told they were only for the children (they weren't drinking the alcohol either, but that didn't change the answer).

In addition to the WoC Made with Magic sipper, there is also a Chernabog Made with Magic Sipper over in DL. It's roughly the same price, although if you buy it at CS location that honors the AP discount, you can get the AP discount on the sipper too.

From the early reviews that I had read, they were only giving the sippers to children at the WoC dessert party. One blogger said they asked if they could have one too and were told they were only for the children (they weren't drinking the alcohol either, but that didn't change the answer).
Right -- I asked if I could get one and was told they were only for kids. I was only joking but I didn't see any adults with them when we went last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter