**my Disney Wonder Cruise Video**

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :earsboy:

Thanks for sharing..great job! Until we found this forum my wife thought I was the only one around that had so much fun with Disney..constantly watching the cruise videos etc...

Great video..can't wait to show it to my crusing buddies.

OK, I'm having some major floor work done in my house right now and my studio room is covered with sheets to protect my equipment from dust. Give me a couple of weeks. The video is already edited but with Disney music. I really don't want to get in trouble by posting the video the way it is now with the Disney music so I'll have to compose new music for the Nassau/Atlantis section myself.

Until then keep watching this one and thanks for all the great comments. :)

Glenn

This is pretty funny. A few nights ago my DH who is just getting into video editing, showed my your video from a board that he subscribes to. When I found this one today on "my board" we could not stop laughing about what a small world it really is. Nice video and you gave DH lots of ideas on what to do once he gets the new version of Vegas.

WOW!! Great video. I enjoyed. Can't wait till June so I can see the liners in person!!

Angela

That was AWESOME!!!! I wish I could learn how to do that. All that time and effort, not to mention the cost of the hardware! Wow, great job. Thanks a lot for sharing. I have to show all my family and friends.

I could just watch this over and over and over again! (and I am!) You did such an awesome job!!!

Thanks, again!

It's only 3 weeks til we go on the Wonder, so to get myself even more in the mood I decided to watch your video again (I've already watched it about 10 times, but I hadn't seen it for a few weeks). Its BRILLIANT!!! so I thought I'd post a reply to put it back on the first page (where it belongs) as it took me so long to find it.

Thanks

mandymouse

Oh wow! I have been waiting and waiting to get my video from DCL and it hasn't arrived after two weeks, now I don't need it. I'll keep this linked on my computer so I can watch it whenever I need a boost.

7 months, five days and counting!

continue to dream- you'll be there someday. Your video was delightful! Thank you for making my day. :D

Wow!!!!! Awesome!!! Brought back memories of our 2002 cruise and make me wish our 2004 one was a lot closer.

Great Job.

Patti

Wow- such an incredible video, especially with the music! Definitely can be a moving experience.

Thanks for sharing your talents!!

:p

OMG that's unbelieveable. It's snowing like crazy here right now and expecting 4-8 inches. I so wish I was there right now.

JUST SEEN YOUR VIDEO OF THE WONDER. WE WAS ON THE WONDER 2 YEARS AGO. WE ARE GOING ON THE WESTERN CRUISE THIS JULY. ITS BEEN A VERY HARD WINTER HERE SO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WARM WEATHER.:Pinkbounc

i look foward to filming my own, hop it turns out as good as yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter