My Disney ICP Adventures: Pre-summerofalifetime report! SINGLE DIGITS!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being a bit quiet on here - it's unbelievable how busy everything has been since I arrived here on Sunday evening! I'm having a fantastic time though, just don't have as much time as I'd like to post and blog on here. I start working properly tomorrow though so hopefully that'll mean thugs will settle down a bit :)

So yes, as mentioned, I'll be working the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area in Hollywood studios. It was one of my requests, but I have no idea why I requested it?! I wasn't quite sure what to make of it when I got it... But then I realised that what I have been given is an amazing opportunity, so I'm just gonna keep thinking positive and make the most out of it! I know that ill have a great time!! :) :)

This is my day off before I start working tomorrow so I'll try and add more to this and the blog soon. My blog has already been updated so check that out: link in my sig! I'm also posting some updates and pics on Facebook, so if you'd like to see them feel free to add me: Bethan John.

Back soon!

Hi!
Glad everything is going well for you, and hope you have a really great first day at work!
Reading through your blog makes me wish I was in Florida!
I've added you on facebook, hope you don't mind! Maybe it'll tame my jealousy!:laughing:

How have i missed all this going on right underneath my nose!! How exciting! I should be walking my dogs but have spent the last 35 minutes reading your report.......enjoy yourself :thumbsup2

Hey, just to let you know I've read your blog, you are having such an amazing time... very jealous. On my HS days i'll stop by the adventure playground and see if I can find you :) :goodvibes

Loving your updates on your blog and your pics on FB, I hope you have a fab time Bethan :)

I'll look out for you at HS. Can't believe you've been there a week already.

Hope your first day at 'work' goes well.

Sooo jealous, especially as I should be there too! :( I'll come say hi in August though Beth, I'll carry on living vicariously through your Facebook hehe :goodvibes

Hi Beth, loving your updates,piccies and blog all sounds so exciting.
I am looking forward to stopping by to say Hi in august :thumbsup2

Loving the updates! I am sure you will have a great time in your job - it will be a great location for guest interaction! :) Sounds like you are having an amazing time! :)

I start my first day of work today - aaaaahhhhh! It's currently 8.20 am and I'm in 13.30-19.30 for my first day of on the job training!A nice 6 hr shift to ease us in gently! I keep getting told that apparently I'll have nice ours at the playground because it doesn't open for EMH - I'm not complaining :) more time to explore!!

I have no idea what to expect! Everything's still so overwhelming and all the backstage stuff is still like a huge maze to me but I'm sure that in time I will figure it all out. As long as I can get from the bus, to clock in, to Honey I Shrunk the Kids, to the breakroom, and back to clock out, then I'll be happy :)

I am so nervous right now, but it's good nerves :)
I also get my costume today, so will post pics of that soon. It's just a yellow shirt and beige shorts with horrible, horrible black trainers and White socks lol!

Hope you settle in quickly and have a great time there:thumbsup2
I'll be out soon - will try and say hello if I see you!

Beth, I am loving your blog, keep it coming!! Hope you are having a great day! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter