My Disney Experience

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
is not going well!!

What happened? Last time I looked it had all my reservations, dining and family and friends........and now it is blank and says I have to enter everything :eek:

That is a lot.........6 reservations and 2 weeks of dining as well as 7 people :(

I haven't had much luck either. I have. 10 day stay in May at 2 different hotels. It won't recognize the confirmation numbers and a few other issues. Looks like I gotta call Disney.

Good luck to you.

It's a pain because I already did this all and even booked my dining through MDE and now it is all gone.

It's a pain because I already did this all and even booked my dining through MDE and now it is all gone.

Maybe call and see what is in there? It should be all linked to your resort reservation. Maybe it's just messed up in the app?

I know for my stuff, it is all messed up, FPs are there that shouldn't be there, some are missing, I have old tickets from canceled packages, it's a mess.

I hope they can find it all for you!

I will try again.....or reenter.....I have until mid January before we are there.

Good luck to every one.

is not going well!!

What happened? Last time I looked it had all my reservations, dining and family and friends........and now it is blank and says I have to enter everything :eek:

That is a lot.........6 reservations and 2 weeks of dining as well as 7 people :(

If you already booked your reservations and your dining, and received confirmation emails, then it will all be in Disney's system. It is hopefully a temporary glitch and will probably show up again later in the MDE account. But if you are really worried then just call them up. We had some problems with ADR's showing up for our February trip, but they were all in the system. It was just the app that was messed up.

I had entered all of our FP+ for DH, DS & me. Everything was set. I have checked thing several times. NOW, after seeing this thread, I checked MDE & DH & DSs FP+ are showing but mine are not. When I try to copy theirs to mine, it says 'Needs valid Park Admission'. Well, when I initially did FP+ I obviously had park admission. I know I didn't delete my ticket info. Do I need to call or wait to see if things get straightened out. We go Dec 7-13.

Someone said in another post that he had called and the CM told him to give it 24 hours and check again. Hopefully all of yours will show up tomorrow.

Someone said in another post that he had called and the CM told him to give it 24 hours and check again. Hopefully all of yours will show up tomorrow.[/QUOTE

This is what I did when one day all seemed to be gone a couple months ago. Waited and next day everything was there. No glitches since (knock on wood )

This happened to me when I tried to make a fast pass reservation for BoG. Once I did, everything on my MDE was gone. I called and somehow everything was switched over to an old email account of mine. I'm having to actually use that account now.

I would call Disney because they can help you with it.

Call them.

I had a lot of issues and had to call several times, but they eventually fixed things for my October trip.

Insist politely that the situation is unacceptable and must be resolved.

Good luck.

Someone said in another post that he had called and the CM told him to give it 24 hours and check again. Hopefully all of yours will show up tomorrow.

That's what I would do.

A year ago when they started all these changes to the website, some people would have their things disappear entirely. And then those things would show back up. Disney is spectacularly BAD at making error messages that reflect reality. They seem to like to instill panic by saying "you have no reservations" when they mean "our systems can't look in the place where your reservations are being kept safe and sound".

I had my FP+s and reservations all set up and linked in my MDE account for my trip that starts this week. I have customized Magic Bands in hand. I made two more dining reservations about four days ago. Now when I log in to MDE the new reservations are the only thing in my account. When I try to re-link my resort reservation and dining reservation numbers, I get a message telling me the reservations are linked to "my name" and can't be linked to this apparently new account that was somehow created. I called Disney IT and they were able to look at my account and see that everything was present. I had the CM read me all my FP+ times and checked all the dining reservations. As others have been told, she told me the system is "glitchy" and that I should wait and then log back in. She could not tell me why I can't view everything that is actually present in my account. It's been two days and the state of the account is still the same. I can only view my two new dining reservations. If I am not able to access the account I won't be able to change any of my FP+ times if desired.

I'm worried now because I have another trip in January and my resort reservations for that trip are already linked to the account that has turned phantom. My 60 day window is coming up and I will have to renew my Annual Pass early in order to have a pass to link to MDE for FP+ reservations, but I won't be able to link to my resort reservation. I will be on property at the end of the week so will try to resolve the issues there if another call to IT doesn't yield anything.

Not so magical.

My account with them was set up long ago.
My ressie is for January so was made in Feb. My dinning at the 180 mark through MDE and all was there at one point including my June ressie.

I just booked a new ressie for Oct. so out of curiosity I was just checking and every thing was gone. It said no record of any reservations. I have all my e-mails and everything, so I am ready.....it is just irritating to go through all that and have it disappear.

:eek: so frustrating.......so I have a few minutes and decided to reenter my ressie number and then it says it is already linked!!
But it isn't listed.............guess I will have to call. :rolleyes:

Wait a day or two to see if it reappears and if it doesn't call IT. I had the same thing happen before our October, it would disappear for a while then reappear, then disappear again. Finally, as the trip got closer, it all reappeared and stayed. If it doesn't show up again with in a few days, I would call IT though.

I had a problem too, when I logged in with my user name NOTHING was there. When I logged in with my email it was all there. So User name and email are NOT equal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter