My disney experience - via virgin

You don't need it for dinner reservations, I phoned Virgin and got my Disney booking reference for my fastpass lunch reservation for BOG but I didnt need it to book BOG dinner.

Great thanks. So I need to disney reservation before the 30 days out where I can book fast passes? Also stupid question what does bog stand for?

I only needed the disney reservation number to book the fastpasses for our lunch at Be Our Guest restaurant all the fastpasses and anything else I have done I was able to do using the Virgin reference which they sent me automatically before the fastpass booking time. Once you have the Virgin reference you can sign in and it shows you all your booking details and that was where we chose our magic bands.

Not sure if the above helps. BOG is short for Be Our Guest, staying on site enables you to get a lunchtime fastpass and you can also choose your menu if you want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter