My disney experience - via virgin

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hoping for some help!

I have booked through Virgin for a full package; flights, disney movies, dining plan and park tickets.

When I create a my disney experience account is it automatically linked so I can start bookings of restaurants 180 days out and attractions 60 days out?

Any help appreciated!
Thanks

You will need to manually link your reservation- if you email VH they should be able to give you the Disney reference. :goodvibes

Mine linked the hotel booking automatically when I put in the virgin ref number but it didn't link the park tickets. I queried this directly with Virgin concierge in Orlando who told me to request the ticket refs nearer to 60 days out. I assume you then link them manually.

Glad I came across this thread as I've been trying to do this but cannot link mine I will have to email Virgin.

Thanks so just need the reference number from Virgin. I already have a holiday reference number - 7 digits I think.

I did contact Virgin and was told I would use their reference but it won't link until 60 days.

I did contact Virgin and was told I would use their reference but it won't link until 60 days.

I m not convinced thats true. Virgin dont really understand how it works. They told me similar but then the concierge told me differently and sorted it out

Sorry which concierge do you mean? I thought I could book restaurants 180 days out??!!!

Sorry which concierge do you mean? I thought I could book restaurants 180 days out??!!!

You don't need a reservation linked to book dining only for FP+. You only need a reservation to do 180+10 days. You can book most things quite easily at 180 days out.

Great thanks for the help. One final thing when I input my reference number in MDE are all my fellow party members included? I.e wide and daughter

I'm completely new to the DME, but when I put in my 6 digit number given to me by my TA, it automatically linked to my resort reservation and showed all my family and that each of us had 14 day ultimate tickets (something like water fun and more....).

There is an option to book FP+ and Dining, but when you try, the dates for August are blacked out (I'm guessing that resort guests can still do 180 + 10 at 180 days out on the actual MDE site). Seems really clever!

Yes created account tonight and hotel booking is showing! Only thing is it isn't showing the park tickets yet. Should I be concerned!!

I wouldn't worry about the park tickets yet - everything I have red shows that Virgin tickets don't link until just before 60 days although I have no idea why :confused3

As per the last post. Virgin don't release the ticket info until about 65 - 70 days out. They will tell you it will be 60 days out, but ours linked a week or so earlier than that. No e-mail from then, I just happened to log on and the tickets had appeared, fully linked. Dont panic !! It will all happen in time for your FP+ selections

Tony

we received an email at 75 days out to say our tickets had been linked to our account. Logged into MDE and they were all there. Ready to book FP+ tomorrow :cheer2:

Can I just re clarify something that I'm sure I've just missed. We leave for our holiday on 2 August so preparing to book restaurants (we are staying onsite at all stars). I still only have a virgin reference number (6 digits) - do I need something more to book restaurants and I've seen some people say you can book 180+10 days.
Any help appreciated! Concerned we don't miss restaurant slots because I'm missing a vital ref number from disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter