My Disney Experience issues?

emsstacey

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to login to MDE and it says I have the wrong password even though it is saved? Anyone else having trouble?

I am also not able to log in. I can't use the app- as my phone is too old to run it- frustrating!

I'm having problems, too.
(Won't even log on.)
I'm on my regular computer at home.

EDIT:
As of 6:30pm EDT, all is back to normal.
Working fine.

Last edited:

Oh, Thank goodness! I was starting to have a panic attack!!! I'm on my laptop. Won't work on my phone or laptop.

Down for me on the website (message says incorrect user name or password); the app is working.

Got on here to see if y'all were having the same issue! Saying the same thing about password on my laptop.

I am also having the same message about incorrect password. App seems to be working. I'm sure considering all of the weather issues that the problems will be temporary. Glad to know others are experiencing the same message though. For a moment I thought my account was hacked!

I was finally able to log in! Thanks everyone! It helped me to not freak out knowing it wasn't just me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter