• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

My Disney Experience - issues

faqwa

Earning My Ears
I'm having issues with the app!
When I go into fastpass+ it says I need park access but then on another page it says I have 21 day tickets!
Also, where is memory maker? I've purchased it and had the card through. I tried to link it but it said it was already linked to another reservation! How do I check?

Thanks in advance x

not sure when you are going or if you are staying onsite/offsite but I got the same message until the day I was able to make my FP+ reservations. We are staying onsite so at 60 days when I went into it I no longer got this message.

I can't see my MM purchase on the app but I can see it on the website version of MDE have a look there. My FPP is the same as yours but I'm expecting it to work at 60 days based on past experience of the same thing happening.

I've had same problem. Just booked mine tonight via website as App still kept saying my tickets linked to another registration. When I logged back onto app fastpass selections are all showing there just fine ?

Thank you SO much for the help. I'm being a bit dense though, could you let me have a link to the website version? Cheers

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

if you revert back to the UK site, just click on the "English (UK & Ireland" link at the top right of the page, or inside the "mydisneyexperience" menu (if located on the left hand side of the page) and change this to "English (USA)"

MM doesn't show in the app.

Tickets purchased as part of a package doesn't become live until your check in date (so if you are more than 60 days away you get that error).

I have found that for most things you are better off going to the website. The app had an update this week which was supposed to have enhancements in it in relation to FP+ but I have looked at it yet!

MDE can be accessed from all countries via www.disneyworld.com (just not disneyholidays.co.uk as that is the WDTC UK booking site only) and the menu is on the right hand side of the tool bar.

can any of you help
just booked my first disney world holiday :-) i logged in to my disney experience in my name but the holiday is in my partners name and its saying it cant find reservation ??

When is your holiday? I booked mine this week, but it's too early for the link to go through (15 months out). Are you a long time away?

Don't panic yet! There's nothing really you can do at the moment. Once your account is created, you don't need to worry about it being linked up until around 7 months out, ready for any dining reservations you want to make at 180 days out. We booked for August 2014 in September 2013 but couldn't link the reservation until later December 2013. It's not an issue at this stage. :)

I've just booked through travel counsellors for next September with free ddp etc. I already have my MdE account created, how will I link my booking to it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter