My Disney Experience, app, etc...DOWN?

dmc6469

DIS Veteran
I just logged into my account on MDE app and none of my ADRs are there. Then I logged on through the computer and nothing shows up; memory maker, my MVMCP, dining, everything says ‘try again later’. Anyone else having this issue? If not, where’s all my stuff!!! ???? AHHHHHH :scared1:

I'm having the same problem! Frustrating, but very glad to know it's not just me! Hopefully it will be up again soon.

Still down??! Anyone know what's going on? I'm trying to see our MM pics from today but can't :(

mine came back up and now it's down again. I was going to buy our tix tonight and it's allowing me, but I don't think I will. I'm kinda scared that something might not go through. Grrr

mine came back up and now it's down again. I was going to buy our tix tonight and it's allowing me, but I don't think I will. I'm kinda scared that something might not go through. Grrr
I did buy my tickets today even though the rest of the site was down. I did get a confirmation email, so hopefully when the site comes back, I will be able to link out tickets. None of my reservations or anything is showing up, it just keeps telling me to retry. I wanted to make our FP reservations too because today is our 60 day mark. Hopefully, if I can't get on to do it, no one else can either!!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter