My Disney Experience App dining reservation issues

Caly

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any issues booking dining reservations on the My Disney App? I am trying to check available reservations for the Be Our Guest Restaurant, and I know the reservations are tough, but the app does not have the "find my table" option. When I search online I can find avaailbility, then when I immediately check the app, the button still does not appear?? Disney representatives say the "find my table" button only appears when there is availability, but this is not the case with all of the other restaurants. Any advice would be great!!

I find the App to be very buggy on my phone. I just use the website even on my phone. Good luck!

I never use the app. I make all my bookings online and use the app to keep track of my itinerary. The app is so buggy that you would miss out what you could have done online. The mobile Disney site is well done, but can have some glitches. Way less than the app. Just my two cents.

My wife and I have had no major issues with the app other than occasional slow loading. We used successfully to change reservations on the fly last October when a time opened up that we had wanted.

The app is terrible on my phone. 9 out of 10 times I get a "Please Try Again" error. Not even worth bothering with for dining reservations. At least for me.

What happens when you go through the dining link on the left (vs the dining button across the top)?

I can usually pull up available times for a given park that way.

I use the website on my phone even though I have the app. I only use the app in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter