My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

If the website doesn't work tomorrow, you could phone in to make your reservations. If the website is down for everyone, at least no one is getting in online ahead of you.
Won't do any good to phone either
It's down for everyone
You, us, them
You name it
They can't make reservations, FP, ADR, nothing
But as you said, so what if it's down when the window opens. It would be down for anyone else too so you wouldn't be missing out on anything
The only issue would be knowing when it's back. You don't want to miss that

So, we have FPs for SDD in about 2 1/2 hours... so I guess we'll see what happens.

You think a storm did this? They should keep their servers in California...

Well last week all of Comcast was down for like 2 hours. Someone is gonna get fiiiiiiiired!

You think a storm did this? They should keep their servers in California...
That wasn't an effort to link causation, it's a reference to the fact that the storm that is currently hovering just to the east of WDW might also scuttle our efforts at riding SDD even if the IT systems are working onsite.

Well last week all of Comcast was down for like 2 hours. Someone is gonna get fiiiiiiiired!
Yeah and it was very curious too because the day before that our major local provider went down throughout the city for about an hour. While it's no national name they do have the distinction of being the first provider in the country to provide Gig speed. A big deal for our small city

Oh, and we left MK after they shut all the outdoor rides down, which just happened to match the same time as the system crash. It must have gotten one monorail actually in movement on track at the time or something. The boat was down so we had to take the monorail, which based on my track record, meant it would have a problem. Sure enough, they announced the yellow train had to restart it's entire system so we had to hold at the station while it did that. Me and the monorail are not on good terms

Signed on cause I knew there would be some chatter about this on the boards! So frustrating! We just want to check for more fast passes!!! We’re here now and this started a few hours ago (the web issue not the rain. Rain was not so long ago).

I’m at HS right now. Can’t log in to see photo pass pics or confirm FP times. I have tower of terror in a couple of hours. I sure hope the whole system isn’t down :(

That wasn't an effort to link causation, it's a reference to the fact that the storm that is currently hovering just to the east of WDW might also scuttle our efforts at riding SDD even if the IT systems are working onsite.
Touring Plans does show it down right now, but I'm not sure the info is working 100% with the system being hosed up

I can't tell if my Splash FP correctly converted to an anytime FP
It should have. Or FP was for exactly when they closed for weather, which was right at the time of the crash. We hadn't gone in yet. But, because of the outage I can't check online and no email went out. We'd probably go to another park but since we can't check FP not sure it's worth it.

Just now got rain here in MK area. It's taken this long to start here

things that make you go hmmmmmmm (For the oldies around, likely only ones to get it)

So I got it and I like to think I am not that old...HAHA. But that song is now played on a classic hip hop station so I guess I am old. As well as Metallica being classic rock. Am I the only one now refreshing every 5 mins to see? This is stressful and I'm not even there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter