My Disney Diet up in smoke! .....Updated with Ohana!

Can't wait to see more of your dining adventures. We are trying a few new places this time and hoping they turn out good. Definately having Ohana's twice this time. We absolutely loved it.:banana:

We will staying at the poly in August and eating dinner at Ohanna too! Can't wait to see if you review anymore of our picks!

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures! We are doing breakfast at Ohana's on our visit in June and I am really looking forward to trying it out!! I have to remember to take pictures of all of the places we eat. I doubt if we will look so cute though! My son is a VERY messy eater so our pictures we'll probably be crazy!!!

Yeah! Another installment! Thanks for all the pics. Taking a pic of the receipts is such a great idea. That way you can remember what everyone had and how much it would cost OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter