my disney deal

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
I found Disneystore princess slipper socks at my local dollar store.
The price tag says they were $9.50. You could get Tink, Cinderella, or Belle, and they had a feather trim.

They only came in a small size, so my daughter can't use them, but I can save them for my niece.

Great Deal!
I just got a deal yesterday at our local odd lot store

I got the fat pens that had either characters, princess or attractions of WDW on the cap and they either had Florida or the name of what was on the cap written down the side.

3 for $1.00

I was able to buy for dd's class as souvenirs before we even go!

Sshh - don't tell anyone!
:)

I will have to check out my odd lots- would these pens work for autographs?

Also found at Dollar Tree- again , I could not use cause my kids are too old: Disney educations workbooks for around grades preK to 1st- alphabet, $, time, ect

Disney stickers- 2 sheets in a pack.

I went there to check out a rumor I heard that they had glow sticks, but they were gone already- maybe some of you will have better luck.

I gave my dd a jasmine pen to use for autographs. Hoping it will work fine

Walmart has glow sticks and jewelery for around $1 in their party supply isle.

how many does Walmart sell and for how much?

I was told that Dollar tree was selling whole tubes for $1

Our local Dollar Tree used to carry the tubes of glow sticks - 15/tube for $1.00, now they only carry the smaller packages 6/package with connectors for $1. I bought 10 pkgs to take with us the Disney and we only used then one night - I kept forgetting to bring them out with us. The kids had a blast with them. They were even asked where to buy them. The kids answered - you cannot buy them Mommy brought them for us.

I also bought spinny/lightup things - push button, lights up and spins for $1. each and we used those at MK one night.

I have to say I was very proud of my bunch for not asking for things all the time. They were always happy and not begging for things. The didn't even ask for the "latest and greatest" light up toys and such. It makes a mama proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter