My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Sorry I havent posted Emma's will be hopefully going out this afternoon, if not it will be going out first thing tommorrow morning. I have been having a little too much fun shopping and there are a few things that i still need to get! We helped out at a pig roast on Sat and were there for over 12 hours! so yesterday I was wiped out and when I did get to the store, it was so packed with crazy people I decided to come back today, when all the nuts are at the beach! It will be shipped priority so it should be there in a few days....

Well I got all my shopping done today but did not make it to the post office. I will be going there tomarrow to send out my packages!!!! I will post again tomarrow once they are sent!

Sophie got her package today! :woohoo:

"Mickey" sent her a 3 piece nemo jammies set which she LOVES LOVES LOVES. I had bought her a pair of nemo pj pals from disneyshopping.com that she has been refusing to take off for about a week now so we are glad to have a new pair to switch off with so we can wash the other ones! As soon as she opened the package, she began stripping!

So yes, it is 3 in the afternoon and we are sportin' nemo jammies ;) for our trip to the post office as now I really feel bad about not getting our package off yet (I was quick to do the shopping part, not so quick with the sending :guilty: ).

Anyways, thanks again, Angela! Sophie really loves her present.

My package was mailed today. I was in such a rush to get it to the PO that I forgot to put a note inside. Sorry. My user name is on the outside, though.

Sophie sent out her package today, via priority mail so hopefully it makes it safely to its destination in a few days!

Ours officially went out today also, it should arrive on Wednesday. That's what they tell me at the post office anyway!

Looking forward to seeing what more people get!

My little girl and I are off to the post office to send out our package. Luckily it doesn't have too far to go so it should be there pretty fast!!

Well, I am back from the post office and both my packages are shipped out Priority Mail. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Emma's package went out priority this morning, so it should be at its destination by Thurs....

I am still waiting for the following person to send:
They have been online but just haven't picked up their Mailing Reminders...hmmmm...

Grendalynn

If your name is on the list please contact me.
Thanks!

Oh gosh - I'm just not with the game here! DH mailed the packages out for me on Monday...BUT he didn't send them with delivery confirmation as I requested he do :sad2: . Another reason why when you want something done right...you do it yourself! :teeth:

DD received her package on Monday - and WOW! She got an awesome Little Mermaid bath set (which she LOVES and already used it last night for her bath!), and adorable Little Mermaid outfit, and a Little Mermaid cell phone (which is a blessing because she LOVES pushing buttons on our phones and now can push buttons on her own phone!).

DS received his package today - and WOW again! Okay, I have to admit that he isn't here (he had school today) but I snuck a peek. He got a GREAT Finding Nemo backpack (which will come in soooo handy for school and our trip to WDW!), two coloring books, crayons, and a hardcover story book! I know he will LOVE everything - and I resealed the box so he gets the excitement of opening his own package!

My mommy's put me to shame! When I went shopping I had to drag two unwilling kids with me and they didn't give me much time to shop! Is it okay to "add" to our exchange since I feel like I didn't do enuf?

Package sent priority to Shayla in Hawaii today..........very sorry it's a day late, had my dates mixed up.

Sent and Received!

I mailed my package yesterday but realized at the post office I didn't include a note! Ben in KY, it's headed your way!

Brenna received a GREAT package from Tigger113 today! The Pooh outfit, hat and socks are adorable! She has a little more growing to do to get into it but she will be in it before we know it! Thanks so much!

This was alot of fun...what else can we exchange?? LOL! :dance3: :dance3:

MistyD said:
Brenna received a GREAT package from Tigger113 today! The Pooh outfit, hat and socks are adorable! She has a little more growing to do to get into it but she will be in it before we know it! Thanks so much!

I am glad you liked it!

I got it from a baby specialty store in my downtown area!

After this and the pirates exchange finish I will be hosting a coffee/tea one.It will probably be in a few weeks...

If anyone wants me to put them on a list and let them know when I start it let me know!

Jenna received her package today from Sophie and Nicole! Thanks guys! It was a long day, and was nice to come home to a fun surprise.

Jenna got an adorable Minnie shorts and shirt outfit, and a coloring book, some stickers, and some Minnie Mouse shaped sidewalk chalk. The sidewalk chalk is almost too cute to use! Everything was wrapped in Nemo paper, which made it even more fun to open!

(Apologies to my person who is getting a boring old box! I wanted to get to the post office fast and didn't have time for presentation!)

Also, thanks for the socks that you gave me! It always nice to get a surprise as a mom too! And I will need fun socks for winter, so I can keep wearing my Crocs all winter long!

This was my first exchange, and it's been fun! Thanks again Sophie and Nicole!

(Hmm...the person I sent to hasn't posted yet, hope hers arrives okay!)

MistyD said:
Sent and Received!

I mailed my package yesterday but realized at the post office I didn't include a note! Ben in KY, it's headed your way!

DUH! My gift is going to Ben in TN, not in KY! I used to be able to blame my memory lapses on being pregnant, I guess now I have to blame it on being a new mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter