My Disney Album

Great pages!! Thanks for sharing. I really liked your use of Vellum on the first page.

Great pages!! Thanks for sharing!!

Where'd you get the transparency and did you have to use any special settings on your printer? How long did it take to dry?

Great pages! My fave is the Cape May layout!
We have similar styles, very clean lines.

Thanks for posting :thewave:

Thank you for looking! I get so many ideas looking at your stuff I wanted to share mine, too.

ToDisney: I just bought it at an office supply store. I e-mailed 3M about it and they replied that it is acid free but they don't know if it's archival safe, so we'll see if I have to redo that page down the road or not. I thought it was fun to play with now, anyway.

Timon: I love your pages! I got into the embellishment overload for a while, but I am really liking the simple pages with clean lines the best.

Pammy Jo: The font is called Sabien, I am sorry I don't remember where I found it.

Thanks everyone!

I almost missed this thread! So glad I didn't! I love looking at other people's albums!
Very nice job thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter