My Disappointment on the Wonder

Many times with the characters its due to them not having a CM that can be that character at a certain time. The Crew deserves their time off and expecting that they work all day long for 7day and then over again is ridiculous. Maybe YOU should have lowered your expectations. The characters you met were MORE than enough for most people. They can't have every character out all the time, it doesn't work that way. All of the Disney ships deserve a break in expectation because of all the new crew on each ship. The Wonder also deserves some because she is doing cruises that are longer then her normal routine. The characters are honestly the smallest reason for why I choose Disney. You listed many characters and that should be enough.

Everyone sailing on the Wonder, Have a GREAT cruise! It will be a special week! pirate:
Unlike the characters at the theme parks, crew members DO work 7 days a week for months at a time! They understand that when they sign their contracts. Instead of the characters appearing on 3 night cruises followed by 4-night cruises, now they're on 7-night cruises - so little has changed in that regard.

While many of us who post on Disney discussion forums are aware that DCL has a lot of new crew members, that doesn't mean the general cruising public knows that. Nor should passengers be expected to overlook mediocre service for that reason.

maybe a little off topic but maybe you know... are muppets considered Disney? i know started by jim henson but want to know for door magnet purposes (fond of Kermit)

They are indeed....there is a 3D Muppet Vision at Hollywood Studios at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter