My Dining Reviews

stlrod

DIS Veteran
We just returned and I wanted to post some reviews of the restaurants so here goes...

Goofy's Kitchen--Excellent buffet (and I don't like buffets) and great character interaction (most came by the table twice on a busy Saturday night.

Storytellers Cafe--This is the biggest rip-off of all of Disney's restaurants. It was just under $60 for breakfast for 4 (we ordered off the menu) and the characters did not move from the entrance except for a parade with kids following them (we were put in the back of the restaurant and not told about the parade so my kids were unable to join in.) Our waitress seemed quite upset when we didn't want the buffet (she was actually going to have to serve us--which she did very little of.) The muffins under my wife's eggs benedict were coal black. I do not recommend this place one bit.

Croc's Bits & Bites & Whitewater Snacks--Two excellent places to eat. Croc's has a more limited menu but the food at both was great. Whitewater would be a great place to eat lunch on a day at DCA.

PCH Grill--Excellent food. Had pizzas which we all enjoyed very mcuh.

Blue Bayou--What can I say that hasn't already been said by others? It's excellent. I do recommend going at lunch (when the prices are lower) and sharing (we did not and had plenty of leftovers.) I also found the bill to be very reasonable and couldn;t help but feel sorry for those who ate outside in the hot sun at counter service restaurants. For only a few dollars more that the unreasonably priced counter-service restaurants, you can enjoy a wonderful lunch in a great setting.

Y Arriba--Very good food and atmosphere. The maraichi band was wonderful. I hope this place sees a few more crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter