My Ding isn't working!!!

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
Ok....for the past few hours I get "no new messages to display". Is it me or does everybody's say the samething.

that's why i came to the transport board, to find out if i am the only dingless one nearly all weekend! thanks all :flower:

I am not only dingless but at hte bottom it says communication error or something...I have downloaded, deleted and reloaded and still the same problem! What am I doing wrong???! I want a DING!

i had the communication error a few times last week (once at home and at least once at work) and it just fixed itself when the next ding came in both times... i would not worry about it!

it is where you get great airfare through Southwest...go on their website and they have a place where you can download it... :teeth: some awesome deals!

Do they normally come out on the weekend? I don't think I had any last weekend either but Monday there were there again.

Mine was up this morning too. I'm going to take note if they are up next weekend or not.

I finally got mine working..my firewall was not allowing that site to come in properly...now i have it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter