My DH sure knows how to celebrate his first marathon!

So Cam's party is before the race and then you are taking everyone on a cruise afterwards. :cool1: I am starting to like how you celebrate these races. :lmao: Personally I think it is much nicer than flirting with the EMT's. ;)

Bill

Nice try but I meant Charlie and I! :lmao:

There's just no way to say this without MikeO, Vic and the CrazyPanda swooping down on it, but I was flat on my back there, I wasn't flirting with those EMTs. Uh hu. Not me. And notice this year I stayed completely upright! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

So Cam's party is before the race and then you are taking everyone on a cruise afterwards. :cool1: I am starting to like how you celebrate these races. :lmao: Personally I think it is much nicer than flirting with the EMT's. ;)

Bill

:cool1: Party on WISHers!!!!!

Congrats Judy! I'll save teh official DVC welcome for when you close. ;)

Congrats Judy and Charlie! Welcome Home!

Terri

WELCOME HOME fellow DVC'r! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana:

We're thinking of staying at BCV for the marathon. It remains to be seen if I'll have enough energy to walk back through EPCOT to get home to BCV. :goodvibes Thank goodness for those buses!

Welcome Home!

This is me waving to you from across Cresent Lake --> :wave:

Ya gonna need some water and powerade in that big ol' fancy room ???????? I know just the guy.. he has connections, ya know??? pirate: :rolleyes1 :banana:

Congrats Charlie and Judy!!!! Gotta love those fridges for plenty of water and powerade and you just have to love those washer/dryers to clean up all those dirty race clothes LOL So what I'm saying is your gonna love doing laundry while on vacation, man I really have slipped over the edge. :upsidedow

Susan has me spoiled since she has BCV points although we always stay at OKW. :lovestruc I drop hints on an almost daily basis to DH, some day I WILL wear him down. :scratchin

Welcome Home, You've heard Disney's best kept secret (shhhhh).

We're members of Saratoga Springs, but stayed at Old Key West because it was less points, to stay longer!

We made it thru ROFR! :banana: Waiting on documents in the mail.... popcorn::

Welcome Home Judy!!!!

Don't forget that teh marathon 11 month window is coming up! ;)

Don't forget that teh marathon 11 month window is coming up! ;)
I have to remember to book our room this Saturday (I think).
First I have to find someone to rent/transfer some BCV points to me.
off to rent/trade board...

:banana: Yay, Judy & Charlie! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter