MY DD got Married this weekend

wdw4us

DIS Veteran
She is in WDW as we speak. She is on the boards and see's all your beautiful PJ's ideas, and plans. Much as she wanted a WDW wedding we just could not afford it so she is at least on her Disneymoon!

Her screen name is Miranda1979 so you probably have seen a few posts from her. They were suppose to be married at the lake here in town but the rain was threatening so they moved it indoors. They did take a cue from Disney and met before the ceremony at the lake for pictures. In the end it was less rushed for everyone and she was a beautiful bride. I do have one picture to share - she wanted the colors of fall in her pictures and she did get that. Also one of the bridesmaids made her a slide show - link will be also posted. If that one professional shot is any indication of things to come, I'm sure she'll be happy with the end result.

7422821_p.jpg

link to slide show, I"m her mom in the black dress and beaded jacket.

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/ope...457a4f5459314e4877354d446b794f5451770d0a&sb=1

denise

That photo is beautiful!!! I love how her red sash and his red tie pick up on the color of the leaves....So stunning!

Congratulations! That picture is gorgeous! What a beautiful bride! :bride: The setting is so pretty and her gown is absolutely perfect to pick up those fall colors!

I love the slideshow!...I love the setting is gorgeous with the leaves...in the beginning is that the house they got married at? It fits my haunted hotel theme!...Your daughter is gorgeous!

P.S. I love the mickey accents!

The pro picture is gorgeous. I adore your daughter's dress, and I love the hidden mickey she had on her nails :)

The pictures are great! I love her dress, but I may be biased...I had a red sash too :) C.R. Sparks is very pretty! I had my junior prom there...wow...11 years ago! The leaves are gorgeous!

What a beautiful wedding! I loved the Mickey hand on her dress!

I hope they have a beautiful and magical time at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter