My days are in the teens!!!!

DonnaLeah

<font color=darkorchid>Enjoys a refreshing margari
My trip counter says 20, but in 19 days our family willbe at WDW!!!! Decided to fly instead of drive and will be there a day early!!!
Anyone else below 20 days???? Join me in a happy dance!!! :yay: :yay: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :dance3:

FIVE DAYS!!! I can't wait. We will be there on my birthday and I'm so excited. We stay for two weeks (one week with dad and stepfamily second week with mom- all together on birthday)

pinkpokadot, 5 days!!! That's a reason to dance some more!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :dance3: :bounce: :dogdance: :dogdance: :flower1: :sulley: :goofy: :simba:

:Pinkbounc We'll going down in October and can't wait to go. Last year we went down in August and even though t was fun, it was very, very hot! We made the best of it- took in air conditoned buildings at Disney as often as possible. Also,we stayed at the Radisson and used their pool often. Has it been hotter than usal this year down there? I was also down there briefly for a business conference and could only get 1 afternoon over at MK in May and the weather was great!

Have fun!!!! :woohoo:

I love florida in May!! Because of my work schedule now July/ August is about the only time I can get away!!!

Dancing for the Disers with only 4 days to go!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We're only 15 days to Orlando, staying offsite for a couple of days before we hit the Dolphin. :dancer: "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"

we leave a week from saturday! This is the first time since my kids were little we will be satying on wdw prop. other years we have stayed off site! Have some surprises for them scheduled CRT and family magic tour. They are excited with out knowing about these. more than ready to be there!!

We start traveling a week from Sunday. We begin with a short trip on the Disney Wonder, then 5 days at the Beach Club followed by 6 days at Saratoga Springs. Two weeks at Disney! :banana: :banana:
:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter