My day to book reservations is tomorrow...

falling2infinity319

Mouseketeer
What time can I call in the morning? I don't see the info anywhere and a quick search of the forum didn't yield a result.

Can I call before I go to the office? I'm in NYC so I'm on eastern time. Can I call at 8 o'clock or is their office not open until 9?

Thanks.

0700!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 0600 online!!!! Res center is located in Florida... good luck!!!

I did my ADRs this past Sunday online, and they were open at 3:00 am EDT. I've heard from many others this week who booked theirs that early as well. (Which would probably be tough right before work!) But it allowed me to get EVERYTHING I wanted. Good luck, and I hope you get all that you want!!!

Don't wait til 8 or 9 AM. if you can manage, do the 3 AM online ADRs. The online system really does open at 3 AM. If you decide to call, the phone lines open at 7, so call right at the stroke of 7. He who hesitates will eat counter service.

I've had NOTHING but trouble with the online system this week. I got up at 5:30 on Monday (didn't know I could have gotten online at 3 :guilty: ) to book at 6 am - only to find the system totally down and I had to wait till 7 to call.

I cannot get the system to retrieve our resort reservation so that it's associated with the dining - and includes the 90+10. SO frustrating! I called RIGHT at 7 am, and was unable to get our hoped-for Le Cellier ADR.

Good luck with booking online.

:thumbsup2 Like mentioned, the ADR phone lines open at 7:00 am (EST).

The only problem with doing the online system is that you can't book 90 +10 for resort guests or if you can, I haven't figured it out. :confused3

:goodvibes Jennifer

When I did ours online it would not allow me to make any reservations until 6 am sharp. I was checking from about 5:15 and at 6 my 10 day window promptly opened up.

When I did ours online it would not allow me to make any reservations until 6 am sharp. I was checking from about 5:15 and at 6 my 10 day window promptly opened up.

:worship: Please tell me how you did that?!?!?!?!?!?!

:surfweb: Jennifer

When you go to book a reservation you will see this:

In order to ensure the highest level of security for your personal information, please enter the confirmation number for your Resort reservation along with the phone number you submitted when you made the reservation. For your confirmation number, please enter only alpha characters (A-Z) and/or numbers (0-9). Omit any special characters. If your confirmation number contains alpha characters (A-Z), please enter these characters using capital letters (e.g., A, not a)

You are supposed to be able to enter your confirmation #, last name, date of arrival and resort and pull up your resort reservation - and IF you are lucky enough to get it to work (it did twice for me in the past 4 days) you will see your 90+10 window.

However, I keep getting an error code, and note too - there is NO place to enter your phone number! :confused3

The online system has indeed been fritzy this week, and lots of people have been getting the error message. I got it a few times before doing my ADRs Monday morning, but either closing and reopening my brower or rebooting my computer seemed to make it work again. And my 90+10 window opened at 3 AM sharp EST.

I set my alarm for 3am and woke up only to find I could only book reservations for the 16th of December and not the remaining 7 days of my trip. I went back to bed disgruntled and woke up at at 6:55 to call and get my reservations, lol.

It worked out. I got everything I needed. All at 7:05 pm or 6:55pm. PERFFECT!

12/16- Wolfgang
12/17 California Grill
12/18 Nothing (going to the Very Merry Christmas Party)
12/19- Tutto Italia
12/20 Boma
12/21 Le Cellier
12/22 California Grill
12/23 (We're leaving this date but my try to squeeze in a break fast or something)

Should be a good time.

I was able to book at 3 AM EST online. My 90+10 opened up and I booked everything at once. I know I was one of the lucky ones, though, as lots of people had trouble with the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter