My daughter needs creative families for Flat Stanley to visit!

st louis here...if stanley gets here quick, we maybe able to get into the world series FEVER!

Thanks. I sent you a PM for you address. I'm sure Stanley will love St. Louis, even if he doesn't make it for the World Series.

PM me if you need me to show Stan Dallas we will miss the World Series since they will win tonight:happytv: but there is always the Dallas buildings and other sites.

If flat Stanley wants to visit boring Indiana let us know. :lmao:

Good thing he is already flat because I am sure DS would run him over with his wheelchair. He loves running things over.

Bearshouse

PM me if you need me to show Stan Dallas we will miss the World Series since they will win tonight:happytv: but there is always the Dallas buildings and other sites.

If flat Stanley wants to visit boring Indiana let us know. :lmao:

Good thing he is already flat because I am sure DS would run him over with his wheelchair. He loves running things over.

Bearshouse

Sent you both a PM for your address. Thanks!

Flat Stanley is welcome to visit Carlisle, PA. I work in an Elementary School where a 4th grade class is did this in September. He could spend the day in Kindergarden with me.

We live in Bryan, Tx, Home of TEXAS A&M and would love to send stanley back all decked out in maroon! PM me!!!

I am helping with the other Flat Stanley thread and would love to help you out as well. I live in a historic town in North Georgia know for it's gold and Cabbage Patch Kids from Xavier Roberts. We are also an hour away from the big city of Atlanta.

PM me if you are interested and i'll send you my address.

Would be happy to have Stanley visit us in Virginia Beach, VA. In addition to being a lovely beach community, we have a large Navy presence that makes the area particularly interesting. PM me if you are interested in sending Stanely our way!

Kim

How about Saskatchewan Canada??

My DD would show him around our small town and maybe he would see the first snowfall....

Let me know :)

A

I'll PM my address, but want to take FS to Colonial Williamsburg, the shores of Chesapeake Bay, Historic Yorktown and then to Las Vegas (I'll keep it untawdry). You can share my address w/ the teacher if there's another child who doesn't get three addresses.

I'm in MN & would love to help. I also work at the airport so he can sit on a few airplanes & fly around :) He can also stop by the Mall of America & do some shopping :)

I'm a college student just outside Baltimore, MD, so if you'd like Stanley to experience some college life, PM me for my address! I remember doing something like this when i was younger, it was the coolest thing ever getting all the neat pics and notes from everywhere! and if anyone else needs an address, feel free to share me lol

I'd love to show Flat Stanley around Macon, Ga! I'm a librarian at an elementary school. Stanley could meet our shelf elf, Skoob, and help him keep the books neat. He could try our famous NuWay hotdogs and visit the Indian mounds. Pm me if you still need people or if anyone else needs a place for their Flat Stanley to visit.

Flat Stanley is welcome to visit Carlisle, PA. I work in an Elementary School where a 4th grade class is did this in September. He could spend the day in Kindergarden with me.

We live in Bryan, Tx, Home of TEXAS A&M and would love to send stanley back all decked out in maroon! PM me!!!

I am helping with the other Flat Stanley thread and would love to help you out as well. I live in a historic town in North Georgia know for it's gold and Cabbage Patch Kids from Xavier Roberts. We are also an hour away from the big city of Atlanta.

PM me if you are interested and i'll send you my address.

Would be happy to have Stanley visit us in Virginia Beach, VA. In addition to being a lovely beach community, we have a large Navy presence that makes the area particularly interesting. PM me if you are interested in sending Stanely our way!

Kim

How about Saskatchewan Canada??

My DD would show him around our small town and maybe he would see the first snowfall....

Let me know :)

A

I'll PM my address, but want to take FS to Colonial Williamsburg, the shores of Chesapeake Bay, Historic Yorktown and then to Las Vegas (I'll keep it untawdry). You can share my address w/ the teacher if there's another child who doesn't get three addresses.

I'm in MN & would love to help. I also work at the airport so he can sit on a few airplanes & fly around :) He can also stop by the Mall of America & do some shopping :)

I'm a college student just outside Baltimore, MD, so if you'd like Stanley to experience some college life, PM me for my address! I remember doing something like this when i was younger, it was the coolest thing ever getting all the neat pics and notes from everywhere! and if anyone else needs an address, feel free to share me lol

I'd love to show Flat Stanley around Macon, Ga! I'm a librarian at an elementary school. Stanley could meet our shelf elf, Skoob, and help him keep the books neat. He could try our famous NuWay hotdogs and visit the Indian mounds. Pm me if you still need people or if anyone else needs a place for their Flat Stanley to visit.

Sorry, I did a big craft show this weekend and am just getting around to answering the threads. If any of you are still interested and I have not PM'd you, please PM me your address. I had to clean out my PM Box and I'm not sure who I sent one to. We are very excited about this project and would like to send one to anyone who will have him.

Edited to add that my daughter's 2nd grade teacher said that anyone who wanted to participate will get a Stanley. She is super excited about this and wants as many addresses as we can get!

My daughter has to have three families in other states that can host her Flat Stanley.

Would any DIS families outside of Louisiana like to participate? You would have to show Flat Stanley around your area. Each host would keep him for a short visit and then send him back telling us something about their city and the exciting things Flat Stanley saw or did while he was there. Some Flat Stanleys have come back dressed in clothing from the area, with souvenirs, area-appropriate momentos, travel brochures, photos, and postcards. Sounds like fun for someone who likes to goof around! Oh, our Stanley said he'd love to go on vacation with you too!

I'm in! I live in Manhattan, downtown on Wall Street. Maybe Flat Stanley would like to visit? There are lots of exciting things for him to see here! PM me if you still need NYC. :banana:

Hiya..
This sounds like an awful fun thing to do!!!You wanna see Stanley go to Disney world??I am here in FL, if you would like my address, I have 4 kids, they would love to get involved in the fun!!!:O):rotfl2:

We live in Broomall a suburb of Philadelphia.

We would love to host Flat Stanley. We have some things planned. My daughter is performing in the Nutcracker Ballet. We could take Stanley. Also the day after Thanksgiving her Dance team:dance3: is performing at Lincoln Financial in the city for the Temple vs Navy game. Also traveling near Hershey first week in December. :thumbsup2

I'm just outside of Williamsburg! :) I will PM you my address and would love to take FS to Williamsburg as well... If another child doesn't have an address, I would be happy to help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter