My daughter met Molly from All Ears!!!

I am so happy to hear it's not just me. I love the whole RTT crew. I could watch them review anything.

I love the RTTs! Showing my age here but the format reminds me of the fun clip shows VH1 and E! used to have, like "I Love The 80s".

The All Ears crew is fun to watch - I found them in 2020 when I was quarantining at home with a baby and needed to watch something fun and happy that didn't involve concentrating too hard (Some of the Netflix series now - how can people keep what is happening straight in those?! It's like studying for a test!). All Ears and Hallmark movies are half of what got me through that year. I think Molly in particular is fun because she's so opinionated - I like watching the intro to a clip where she's ordering some crazy new food or at a new place or whatever and thinking "Ooooo... a squid cocktail, are you kidding me? Molly is going to have strong feelings about this!" ha ha!

I think my 11 year old son would actually faint if we ever met Molly. He has more than a little crush on her. We catch up on her videos relevant to us every weekend.

I "think" this is the video they were filming that day. This looks like the outfits they were wearing. I know it was odd that Molly wasn't wearing ears and had a white t-shirt on.

Yes, this is the video - and it was a camerman with a large camera with Molly. Thanks for sharing the video!

Would have been so much fun. We have met some of the Dis Unplugged people and they are SO nice and humble. An awesome experience, hope to meet Molly one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter