My dance needs pixie dust please!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by maxiesmom, Oct 13, 2009.

1. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I leave with my sis and her girls for Disney World in 9 days, and I so want to dance!:banana:

But my sister is having some last minute travel doubts. She has had a fever for a few days, and today her youngest daughter is home sick.:sick: Plus my older niece is having problems in one of her classes at school. So sis is not happy, so I can't be too happy yet either.:guilty:

Please send our trip some much needed pixie dust, so we can all be happy and :dance3:!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Hopefully, their fevers end soon and your sister will be in a happier frame of mind about your trip. It's amazing how things can change once you feel well. As far as your niece, a little extra help can work wonders.
    Keep your chin up and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Patty

4. rocknspots

rocknspots Mouseketeer

I truly feel for you. My DH and I leave in 9 days for a 7 night cruise and 7 nts at WDW. I usually have things so organized that people laugh at me. This time I have't done anything but procrastinate! No lists, no suitcases out, nothing. Now I'm stressing that I won't be ready. I need some extra pixie dust to help me get motivated. You'd think just going to Disney would be motivation enough... I hope everything works out for you. I'll keep you in my prayers!

5. Danielle618

Danielle618 Earning My Ears

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hoping everything works out.

Danielle

6. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Is everybody feeling better and excited? :thumbsup2
    Hope you're getting ready to go.
    Patty

7. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Well, me and my nieces are excited. My sister has started to suffer from her pre trip jitters. She is now going thru and double checking all of the arrangements I have made:rolleyes:which is pretty typical.

I can't believe that 48 hours from now I will be on my way to POR!!!!:banana::banana:

8. rocknspots

rocknspots Mouseketeer

Thought you'd like to know that I finally got started packing for our trip. We leave at 2 a.m. Friday for the airport. Everything is ready to be put in suitcases and all I need to do is pack tomorrow and get the dog to her "camp." The pixie dust really helped. Thanks so much. Disney here we come!

9. Elevationist

Elevationist DIS Veteran

Pixie dust and Nanner dancing for you!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: