My crash and this REALLY no longer FREE sport!!

Thank God you are okay. I am so grateful you were not injured and no one else was with you. Sending you a :hug: and pixiedust:

I wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all of you. It is wonderful to know that I deal with some of the nicest most compassionate people on a daily basis. The adjuster will be taking a look at my Tahoe tomorrow, and we'll find out more then. Either way.... I think we have decided to get a new car. I just don't know that I would want to drive that one again after the way it crashed (not that it is the cars fault I just wouldn't want to drive a car that had been previously wrecked). I have decided on another Tahoe. I figure I crashed one of those already.... I know just how well it will hold up against a guard rail at 70mph!! I also felt alot safer knowing that OnStar was there when my cell phone flew across the car.

As for me... I am feeling much better. Yesterday my neck was REALLY stiff, it hurt to turn to look at things, but by this morning it was much better. It is still a little tender to the touch, but it doesn't hurt to turn my head anymore. I haven't had any other aches or pains either. I feel safe in saying that I walked away unharmed!! And if everything goes as planned, Michael and I will be out there running first thing tomorrow morning. However, I will be running in the neighborhood until I get my new Tahoe. The double jogging stroller just doesn't fit in the back of an 05 Mustang!!

Thanks again everyone for all the encouragement. Goodness knows I needed about all you guys could spare right then. I had never been in a wreck before and I had been seriously scared to death!!

Dana

Sorry to hear of your accident. So glad you are okay. I know from personal experience it is sickening to see your car banged up.
Hope your neck feels better.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter