• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Coke Rewards - New gift card options added to regular site

wuzzles

Mouseketeer
Several new gift card options added to the regular site.

$20 Walmart gift card for 500 points

$5 McDonalds card for 100 points.
$25 gift cards to Home Depot, Marshalls/Homegoods/TJ Maxx, or Best Buy for 650 points.

Thank you for posting, we got, $20 Walmart, $25 Home Depot and Best Buy.
We never get in on this many.
Donna

Thanks.

Not sure if Ill get in time hut got my ds-16 the McDs $5 card for his stocking. If it doesnt come in on time he will get anyway. Thanks so much!

UGH! Noticed a blurb on the Normal site about how the program is changing come january. It's going to be the Beta program. Not sure if I'll continue with the program if I have to tweet, etc. to get access to rewards. I don't tweet and I don't feel like advertising for coke on my facebook page just to get rewards for drinking coke. Can still do the code entry only but will only be able to access the "bronze" rewards which means the stuff that most people don't want.

ETA - and there is also a $10 nike gift code for 250 points.

If it makes you feel any better...you can gain status just by logging in. This will unlock the silver & gold rewards without having to tweet anything (at least for now!)

Yay! I was able to get a free 12 pack, best buy gift card, Wal-Mart gift card, Home Depot gift card and a McDonald's gift card. I'm down below 200 points now, but happy to have been able to redeem my points on the regular site!

Thanks for posting to let us know they were available.

Thank you for the heads up. I was planning to use up all my points by January and the new program. This made it much nicer to get what I really wanted plus I got a Walmart and McDonalds for my son. Now we are around 100 points left and we won't continue with Coke anymore.

I was able to get the WM and McD's cards from the Beta (on the 1st) and then yesterday from the regular site. It does not say that there is a limit on how many you can get. I did try to get a 3rd WM card but then it said that I got all that was allowed.

Not sure how many I will get (if any since last year I did not receive my cards :() but it is not like I see anything else I would get.

Can someone please explain all this to me?
I do not have a twitter account and will not make one for mycokerewards.
Now what? I have a couple of thousand points. Should I just use them up
now or wait? I usually buy photo books as needed throughout the year (they are sold out now but will be back I am sure) and my dh is a super big diet coke drinker, much to my dismay. Anyway, if I am not going to be able to use my rewards, I'll just "cash out" now. I have no clue what Beta means and am not on FB or twitter and don't plan on it.

Please let me know.

Thank you So much!

now or wait? I usually buy photo books as needed throughout the year (they are sold out now but will be back I am sure) and my dh is a super big diet coke drinker, much to my dismay. Anyway, if I am not going to be able to use my rewards, I'll just "cash out" now. I have no clue what Beta means and am not on FB or twitter and don't plan on it.

Please let me know.

Thank you So much!

Watch the blurb video that they have on the normal my coke rewards site. It looks as though you'll still be able to use regular rewards but in order to unlock the higher levels of rewards "status" will have to be earned. Bronze is the lowest level of status. Right now the 8x11 book is on bronze rewards and the 8x8 is a silver reward.

Watch the blurb video that they have on the normal my coke rewards site. It looks as though you'll still be able to use regular rewards but in order to unlock the higher levels of rewards "status" will have to be earned. Bronze is the lowest level of status. Right now the 8x11 book is on bronze rewards and the 8x8 is a silver reward.

Lordy. I have two gallon size zip locks filled with diet coke caps and a quart filled with 12 pack rewards that come inside the box of cans.
I don't know what to do it seems it will be a lot of work now.

Please let me know.

Thank you So much!

I have no desire either but am an avid Diet Coke drinker and have people saving for me. I opened a twitter account under an email address that has nothing else attached to it. I unchecked everything so I follow no one and no one but Coke follows me. It has to be a public account but so what...no information on me and I never do anything to it except the things I have to. Even then it says tweet a picture of a family tradition and so I google ice skating and tweet a random photo...rinse and repeat. I don't like it but I did get all of the rewards I wanted. I see that they are now available on the regular site but I didn't want to chance it.

Liz

I have no problem set-up a dummy facebook account and twitter account. Just for coke rewards. I barely use my real facebook account now.

My account says Beta and I see no offers for $20 Walmart gift cards!

How do I access the regular site?

My account says Beta and I see no offers for $20 Walmart gift cards!

How do I access the regular site?

What do you use as the site address? I just use mycokerewards.

On a side note - I saw the 20$ walmart cards were out of stock earlier today.

I got several of the non-beta items yeah! But, when I got the TJMaxx e-gift card it said in the receipt that an e-mail would be coming shortly that I could print out. It still isn't here and it's been a few days. Has this happened to anyone else?:confused3

My original email from Coke does make reference to a future email about the TJ Maxx card - BUT - within the original email is the website address you have to go to AND the code to use. Read the email carefully and if it has that info - go to that website - put in the promo code and the e-card will pop up - worked fine for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter