My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Christmas - Anyone Have Details?

I can't find anything to back this up, but I also am pretty sure the points will carry over. After all, if you previously/currently had a beta account and used the same logon, you'd see your points in either beta or the old site, whichever you were logged into at the time.

This quote is from their faqs about beta.
"Are my accounts for My Coke Rewards and My Coke Rewards Beta tied together?

Yes, these accounts are linked if you registered with the same account credentials (e-mail and password). When your accounts are linked, your point balance, login credentials and profile information are shared between programs."

So, it doesn't say (at least not here) that your points will carry over when beta becomes THE rewards site, but I can't imagine that they wouldn't.

The only thing I was able to get was the Home Depot Gift Card.

I dont think I will do the beta stuff either. Maybe my ds might be interested if I give him the rewards.

Coke 12 packs are up for 30 points with a limit of four! If you already got one this month, you can only get three more.

Go quick like a bunny! This is the best deal they have all year!

Well I guess I should get more 12 packs. I want to use my points up.

Honestly, we dont drink that much soda.

I will probably donate it to the church for the teen or youth group.

I mostly drink powerade so all my points are from that.

Wish they would offer the coupons again for the dasani sparkling 12 packs because my ds really like that.

Has anyone had trouble with the WalMart or Best Buy rewards? I redeemed them but their status has been "Processing" since 12/8.

I was able to get 7 also and then it stopped me. I am glad for the seven since the program is changing and then did not do the usual Christmas promotion this year.

Thanks - I got 3 more 12-packs! All the gift cards seem to be gone, though.

There are still a few "good deal" gift cards. I just saw $20 Southwest Airlines for 100 points and ticket and a drink at AMC Theatres for 245. I got a total of three of the AMC deals, one on Beta and two on the regular site. The Southwest deal is pretty restricted, so that may not be a great one.

Has anyone had trouble with the WalMart or Best Buy rewards? I redeemed them but their status has been "Processing" since 12/8.

I haven't gotten mine, and I did them on the beta site the day they became available.

There are still a few "good deal" gift cards. I just saw $20 Southwest Airlines for 100 points and ticket and a drink at AMC Theatres for 245. I got a total of three of the AMC deals, one on Beta and two on the regular site. The Southwest deal is pretty restricted, so that may not be a great one.
I want the SW deal, that's whAt I've been waiting for.

Wow............you guys are great! I revisited this thread and just got done getting 7 twelve packs at 30 points each. Thanks for posting your experiences. I had ordered the 1 twelve pack earlier in the month when the limit was only 1 per person.

The Walmart and Best Buy gift cards are not e- cards - you will get them in the mail - just got mine today. The TJ Maxx/Marshalls was an e-card and so are the AMC ticket & large drink.

Well I spent my time entering enough codes to get 2 amc tickets and drinks. Going to give these to the ds because they are always going to the movies with their friends.

I saw the little preview for the new program starting Jan. lst.

Beta makes me feel like being at Disney with no magic bands!

The only thing I was able to get was the Home Depot Gift Card.

I dont think I will do the beta stuff either. Maybe my ds might be interested if I give him the rewards.

Just wanted to say that my Home Depot Gift Card arrived today. Might go there tomm. and see if they have any christmas stuff left. Our inflatables bit the dust as have some of our outside lights, so if we can get a good deal like half off and then the gift card will really help.

I am sure everything has been picked over by now though.

I think the card arrived pretty quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter