My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Christmas - Anyone Have Details?

There has got to be a better way to do this. I think they just need to offer better rewards all throughout the year, instead of having everyone save up their points all year then fight to all login at the same time...it can't handle the traffic!

OMG, finally got one! It is a $25 Target Gift Card for 600 points, limit one. Only took 5 Hrs, 10 minutes.

OMG, finally got one! It is a $25 Target Gift Card for 600 points, limit one. Only took 5 Hrs, 10 minutes.

good to hear, I'm glad someone was able to get one of the target cards. I still can't get onto the site.

Oh my! I was there. Clicked the target card and it gave me an error. Argh

Hit backspace. And was able to grab it. After nearly six hours!!! Good luck everyone.

Finally! I got an error screen and then a white screen, but I hit back, was able to hit "get it" and then the next page hit "submit". Yay! Now they say 8-10 weeks. Haha but at least it's coming! The next few days are gonna be rough!

Finally! I got an error screen and then a white screen, but I hit back, was able to hit "get it" and then the next page hit "submit". Yay! Now they say 8-10 weeks. Haha but at least it's coming! The next few days are gonna be rough!

Glad everyone is getting it. I only have 450 points so I guess I'm out for the rest.

Was working for me too. I entered my code and then when I went back it logged me out. Now I can't get logged back in.

I got logged back in and now it is asking me to enter a code AGAIN! I have entered TWO today!!!!!

Glad everyone is getting it. I only have 450 points so I guess I'm out for the rest.

You can get the McDonalds $5 gift card tomorrow for 90 points and the 12 pack of Coke products on the 12th for 30 points (limit 4).

I think the McDonald's one tomorrow should be about 90 points for $5 card, at least that's what it was last year. I still have mine from last year, haven't gone to McDonald's in over a year I guess! Ill be trying for that one, tj maxx, best buy, and amc. And coke 12 packs on the last day. No interest in the rest. I wish southwest was convenient for us, but its not. I have plenty of points though. So hope I can get the ones I want to use up whatever points I can.

OMG this is PAINFUL!!! Finally able to log in... and it says I have 0 points. OMG I'm about to switch to Pepsi!!!!! ;)

You can get the McDonalds $5 gift card tomorrow for 90 points and the 12 pack of Coke products on the 12th for 30 points (limit 4).

Oh that's a good idea.

I was FINALLY able to get one!!!

Now I only have 80 PTS (spent some early in the year; that will teach me; LOL)

Ugh! I still can't sign in.

Update: just got one. How are these delivered? Are they e-mail or snail mail?

Does anyone know how many points for the AMC? I wish we knew the schedule so we could budget our points accordingly:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter