My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Christmas - Anyone Have Details?

AmyAnne

DIS Veteran
On the My Coke Rewards website, I can see which retailers are being offered on which days - but does anyone have details about the dollar amounts and the points amounts? Trying to see how many sweepstakes I can enter and still get some gift cards . . .

I was wondering too, I know I want to try to plan so I know what days to be diligent about checking it.

These are from last year so that you can get an idea:

December 1st – $25 Walmart gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 2nd – $5 McDonald’s gift card only 90 points (limit 1)
December 3rd – $10 Dominos Pizza gift card only 180 points (limit 1)
December 4th – $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
December 5th – $25 TJ Maxx gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 6th – $25 Best Buy gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks only 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 10th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Cad only 200 points (limit 1)
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon only 30 points (limit 4)

I remember last year's gc fiasco. I managed to get two gc on different days and I never received either gc. By March, they agreed to credit the points back into mycokerewards account. Now I have a lot of points, but I have little confidence that I will actually get the gc.

I received the best buy and Home Depot gc's last year, as well as the free 12 pack coupons. All came in the mail with no problems. Had to stay up til midnight or set the alarm, though, and the site was slow and "glitchy" to coin a newly popular phrase, so it took some strategy and patience.

I did see in the fine print that they changed the timing this year.

"these valuable rewards are released daily at 9 am PST/12pm EST and only available while supplies last, so stop by early."

I wonder if they will stick to this timing? The midnight thing was a pain last year. I couldn't stay up that late. But 12 pm will be a challenge while working too. I wonder if they might release early without any warning.

Also notice that you have to enter a code on that day to unlock the reward before redeeming.

I am a little bummed that they are not telling us the points required first. Last year I planned out exactly how many pts. we had, what we could redeem for, etc.

Last year midnight worked awesome for us since my husband works second shift and is always awake then. I am commuting home at noon. I will have to sneak out early, I guess! ;)

We had great success last year and ended up with $300+ in rewards from both of our accounts. Hoping for similar results this year!

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Wish we knew points too. Last year I ended up about 50 points shy for one GC and if I had known I would have purchased some 12 packs. We buy them weekly anyway so I would have bought a few extra.

Last year I was able to get McDonald's, Southwest and a 12 pack of Coke. Wish they listed the points needed but I guess I will try to figure it out by looking at last year's and adjusting for inflation ;)

Yikes, I think I may have just messed up....I entered my total of 120 points for this week. For this new promo, if I have to enter a code to unlock the prize, am I going to be out of luck????? I know it will only affect Sunday's prize but I was hoping to get Target GC if I can get in on it....
TIA for any info you may have

Ok I just checked my account and on 2011 a $25 TJMaxx card was 500 points and the AMC bundle (2 tix and 2 drinks) was 470 points.

The AMC stayed the same on 2012 but the TJM card went up 100 points. So figure they will go up 100 points again for this year just to play it safe.

Yikes, I think I may have just messed up....I entered my total of 120 points for this week. For this new promo, if I have to enter a code to unlock the prize, am I going to be out of luck????? I know it will only affect Sunday's prize but I was hoping to get Target GC if I can get in on it....
TIA for any info you may have

I just realized I did the same thing! :sad2: I was going to go for the Target gift card too.

Wondering if more details will be released prior to the promotion. I wonder if one coke cap will unlock the deal for the day, or if there is a minimum number of points to enter to unlock the deal.

My mom wants to enter all her diet coke points now because she said something about earning double points for diet coke this week.

My mom wants to enter all her diet coke points now because she said something about earning double points for diet coke this week.

I believe the double pts are only on the 12 pack cans for coke, diet coke and coke zero thru 11/29.

Wow, today's Wed deal is a $25 Domino's gift card for 1225 pts...not a good deal at all. I hope the point value isn't the same for the 12 days of xmas gift cards.

Of course, I entered a bunch of codes the day before I got that email about the double points! Last year, I only had enough for one reward - there were only a couple I was interested in - but I got the Home Depot card in the mail. Did anyone see the deal last week, free 12=pack coupon for only 30 points? 1 to a customer, I got mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter