My cats fail at being cats

Some pets just aren't hunters.

We had one cat that would get mice and just play with them. When he got bored, he'd let them go. Yeah - not exactly what the plan was. LOL

I've got 2 right now who are hunters. They love it when there is something that they can catch in the house - bugs or little lizards mostly.

When we had our dog, she would bring me animals that she killed - usually rabbits or the occasionally snake. She was a springer spaniel/king cavalier spaniel mix. The spring after she passed away, the animals started coming back in our yard. I sure missed her when the rabbits started eating in my vegetable garden again.

Guess my cat is a princess and not a hunter. She does attack her fake mice. My sisters cat likes to harass bugs, and begs to go outside on walks. Of course she got the nearest to getting the mouse.

My cats excel at sleeping, eating, pooping and shedding.

Well Calvin was sleeping while a rabbit came to our back door and looked in. He finally decided to go out but decided that the snow was just too deep for him to go and look for it. He decided he needed another nap...
tigercat

wow guess my cats are real cats lol. We just moved to the country and my 2 city cats are catching mice. we adopted a cat that was hanging around our property and he mouses too. he plays with them til they die then either he eats them or we find them and throw them out:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter