My Cat Has just Had A Kitten

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

About 6am this morning I woke up to a crying and though wow what was that. My dh and I saw on the landing a kitten. It was so cute.

She has moved the kitten under the work surface in the kitchen. I have 3 lo's the house is noisey. I imagine this is where she feels safe. She only seems to of had 1, which I thought was strange.

I am panicing if I dont here it cry, because I cant see it I am always listening out to see if the kitten is ok. :rolleyes:

Congrats ~ I've never heard of a cat only haveing one kittne before.

I have just read on the net that they can have the kittens over a 6 hour period and if she feels too distressed she can pro-long it throughout the whole day and even to the next day.

We may have some more. It all sounds so cute all the crying.

What am I like.

I have just had my cats done i have one of each, because if Maddy had kittens i wouldn't be able to let them go there was 6 in their litter!

oh How cute I love kittens when we got our cats we were only supposed to be getting one but I couldnt leave one behind so we now have two. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter