My California favorite in Florida?

Baklava

DIS Veteran
Does anywhere in WDW serve a hot link corn dog? It's my must-have in DCA.

I believe the corn dogs sold on the MK food truck at DTD is supposed to be the same corn dog as found at Disneyland- since I have had neither of them I can't confirm this but that is what it is billed as on the truck. The ones at Casey's in the MK are not the same according to people who have had both.

My husband loves the corn dogs from the cart in Frontierland, but I don't know if they are the same. It's becoming a running joke in our family, because he disappears saying he's going to grab a snack while we're on a ride and comes back with the corn dog :).

The hot link corn dog from Corn Dog Castle is my number one must have but no WDW corn dog has ever compared to DL's (churros either) in the past. However, I haven't tried the food truck one, didn't even know of its existence. Off to find a menu, if they do have hot link ones I would make a stop there.

ETA: food truck just has regular corn dogs, not hot links. Gotta plan another DLR trip, I guess. :)

The hot link corn dog from Corn Dog Castle is my number one must have but no WDW corn dog has ever compared to DL's (churros either) in the past. However, I haven't tried the food truck one, didn't even know of its existence. Off to find a menu, if they do have hot link ones I would make a stop there.

ETA: food truck just has regular corn dogs, not hot links. Gotta plan another DLR trip, I guess. :)

So sad for me. I mean... insofar as anything about a trip to Disney World can actually be "sad." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter