My California Adventure Fastpass Order

dtnrhi

DIS Veteran
When I went during spring break in March, we entered the park as soon was we were allowed around 8:30ish for a 9:00 am opening, and I got in line for RSR FPs while I sent my friends to use wide right and they literally walked on Luigi's Flying Tires (at rope drop) despite it being the EE day! (They wanted to ride, I wasn't gonna wait.) I got our fastpasses for RSR, and then went off to get FP for TOT since it was right there. Our fastpass times worked out to where we abandoned Carsland and went to Paradise Pier to ride things there. We grabbed a FP for CS since it was disconnected, rode Mickey's "Fun" Wheel Swinging Carts after waiting for one cycle, walked on GRR, got off, grabbed fastpasses for WOC and GSS before going back around to California Screamin'. We got off of that, walked across to the Little Mermaid while we waited for our GSS FP to become valid, and then went to GSS. After that, we grabbed more CS FP as on our way to TOT, grabbed more at TOT, and then went to RSR to use our FP.

We ended up going on Luigi's (3/4 people), Mickey's Fun Wheel, Grizzly River Rapids, California Screamin', The Little Mermaid, Goofy's Sky School, Tower of Terror, Radiator Springs Racers, and then we looked at our clocks. It was 11:20. In 140 minutes, we hit most of the headliners, had a fastpass in our hands for CS and TOT, and got the trip off to a bang! We were literally in front of the crowds. All the rides we walked on were 20 minute waits when we got off, including the Fun Wheel and The Rapids. Little Mermaid was 10 minutes when we got off of that. After RSR, we sent a runner to get FP for Soarin' and then went to TOT. After we got off of TOT, we went to Soarin' and then hopped to Disneyland. It was maybe 12:30. :banana:

One person gets in line for RSR FP 30 minutes before the park opens
The rest of the party avoids Cars Land and makes a beeline to Paradise Pier and Rides Tritons Carousel when the park opens.

After you get the RSR FP immediately get the FP for Soarin, then World of Color if you need it. Once everyone is together you ride Toy Story Mania (ride it again if the line is less than 20 minutes). Then California Screamin, Mickeys Fun Wheel, Symphony Swings, Goofy Sky School, Jumpin Jellyfish, Golden Zephyr, Little Mermaid. This should take you about an hour and a half to finish.

Then head to Bugs Land to ride the attractions there (skip Tough to be a Bug for now). Should be time to use FP for RSR or Soarin. After both of those attractions are ridden, retrieve a FP for Grizzly River and have lunch.

After Lunch use FP for Grizzly River, see Tough to be a Bug, get a FP for Tower of Terror, See the attractions in Hollywoodland, use FP for Tower of Terror.

Go ahead and get another FP for later. Tower of Terror, Soarin, Grizzly, and Screamin FP should all be available. Remember Screamin is not on the FP network so you should be able to get FP is you count Screamin.

The remainder of the day is free. See the parade, ride Maters, but hold off on Luigis Tires until the line is lower than 20 minutes. Which usually happens after dinner.
Dinner time

What a perfect morning! :thumbsup2

With the fun things that come along with my illness, 3-4 hours, tops, is all I can do in the parks most days. If I could get a morning like that in it would give me plenty of time to rest in our room while my family hung out and enjoyed some rides, and I could probably return to the parks late-night to finish the day with them.

Thanks for the detailed description. Ideas like this really help our family enjoy Disney a little more :goodvibes

When I went during spring break in March, we entered the park as soon was we were allowed around 8:30ish for a 9:00 am opening, and I got in line for RSR FPs while I sent my friends to use wide right and they literally walked on Luigi's Flying Tires (at rope drop) despite it being the EE day! (They wanted to ride, I wasn't gonna wait.) I got our fastpasses for RSR, and then went off to get FP for TOT since it was right there. Our fastpass times worked out to where we abandoned Carsland and went to Paradise Pier to ride things there. We grabbed a FP for CS since it was disconnected, rode Mickey's "Fun" Wheel Swinging Carts after waiting for one cycle, walked on GRR, got off, grabbed fastpasses for WOC and GSS before going back around to California Screamin'. We got off of that, walked across to the Little Mermaid while we waited for our GSS FP to become valid, and then went to GSS. After that, we grabbed more CS FP as on our way to TOT, grabbed more at TOT, and then went to RSR to use our FP.

We ended up going on Luigi's (3/4 people), Mickey's Fun Wheel, Grizzly River Rapids, California Screamin', The Little Mermaid, Goofy's Sky School, Tower of Terror, Radiator Springs Racers, and then we looked at our clocks. It was 11:20. In 140 minutes, we hit most of the headliners, had a fastpass in our hands for CS and TOT, and got the trip off to a bang! We were literally in front of the crowds. All the rides we walked on were 20 minute waits when we got off, including the Fun Wheel and The Rapids. Little Mermaid was 10 minutes when we got off of that. After RSR, we sent a runner to get FP for Soarin' and then went to TOT. After we got off of TOT, we went to Soarin' and then hopped to Disneyland. It was maybe 12:30. :banana:

But I don't even see TSM there! That is my kids FAVORITE and they wait in the long lines to go in that more than once.

Headed there in a month and this gives me a good idea of what to "hit" first..

Anything out there for DL park???

cuteinnocent said:
But I don't even see TSM there! That is my kids FAVORITE and they wait in the long lines to go in that more than once.

This was our order. The wait is pretty steady after opening on an EE day, so we prioritized and instead of waiting 30 minutes at opening, we skipped it and got three or four other rides in knowing we could wait 45 minutes any other time of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter