My Backpack

MissDisney121

DIS Veteran
So I got this backpack for my upcoming trip in August and It has these two big magnets in it where the pink circles are in the picture.
boulder2.jpg
(Sorry the pic is so small)
I have heard stories about the magnets in peoples things deactivating their key to the world or their camera card and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to protect my stuff from the magnets in my new backpack.:confused:

Not sure about cell phones or camera memory cards, but I know that my MIL's "key to the world" kept becoming deactivated while on a WDW vacation. Finally figured out that her backpack had magnetic closures. The resort gave her a protective stockcard cover to put the "KTTW" in but it did not seem to help. She finally gave up the backpack and used a fannypack for the rest of the trip.

Sorry I don't have a good way to avoid this.

My backpack had one little magnet. Others said it wasnt a problem on my model. I wasnt taking any chances, so I carefully cut it out and used velcro to cover the hole. Works just fine now.

I like that velcro idea but I don't want to ruin my backpack. does anyone know if my stuff would be safe if I just kept them in cases like my camera in my camera case and my key to the world in my wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter