My baby has a chromosonal defect? She's HERE & HEALTHY! Post 355!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: WOOHOO! I am so very happy to hear that! Now relax and enjoy your pregnancy!:hug:

I got chills reading your good news! CONGRATS and enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy. :hug:

That is such great news. Sit and relax now and enjoy the rest of you time.

I have been reading your thread but 1st I posted in it. They told my sister her son(after 3 girls) was going tohave downs because of a roll they found in the back of his neck. Well it was just a fat roll he was almost 10 pounds.He is about to turn 16 and is a healthy teenage boy driving my sister crazy!!! Teh doctors kept wanting her to terminate the baby. She told them no way this was her son no matter what challenges were headed her way. She never got the amino and we waited for the delivery to tell us what god wanted for her.

God bless!!!

That´s wonderful. Congratulations on the great news! Now, try to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I will go by fast!

What wonderful news. Praise God who hears and answers our prayers!

Penny

I've been following this thread for awhile. I wanted to post, but I didn't want to get your hopes up. According to the doctors I was supposed to have Downs Syndrome, and they were wrong, thank God. My chances weren't good either because my mom was 36, and back when I was born that was ancient to have a child (they had tried for years), so her risk of having a baby with Downs was very high.

I'm so happy that you are expecting a perfectly healthy baby girl :goodvibes

I've been lurking on this thread since the beginning but had to post and congratulate you on your wonderful news. Now sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Tina

What wonderful news for you! As others have mentioned, now maybe you can actually enjoy some of this pregnancy and sleep well at night without so much worry!

Ok guys...been a busy few days..my mom just flew back to CA this morning...
BUT, yesterday morning we did the 3D ultrasound, and I chose to wait until AFTER the ultrasound to call for my results.....

And, the dr returned my call and said
"Great news, you have a healthy, normal baby girl"

Can't tell you the tears I cried of joy and relief.... this has been such a roller coaster of emotion and we are just happy beyond belief.
I will fill in on more later, gotta run to work

Thank you to all of you who have been following me and praying for me....it means more than you'll ever know!!!!
:grouphug:

:dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

I have been watching this thread for a long time and I am so THRILLED for you. I know that this has been an agonizing few weeks. I think all of the prayers and pixie dust definitely came through. CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Praise the Lord! I've been praying for your family. Now, you just try to keep yourself healthy and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

mb

I have been reading your post for awhile. I am so glad to hear that all is well for your little girl. Congratulations and have an uneventful rest of your pregnancy. Just relax and enjoy now. The rest will be perfect when she comes home.

I've been reading this thread for awhile and praying for you and your baby. I'm so glad you got great news. What a weight off your shoulders.
Take care and I'll keep praying for you both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter