My AP is expiring next month.....

I think it's just the Preferred...The Premier doesn't usually have any special deals associated with it.

Thanks! That's would have been my guess as to why LauraBearz didn't receive the 15 months. I received the 15 months back in May, but that was for the Preferred.

That was my guess too, I am just surprised the CM didnt mention it, since I had brought up how I tried to renew a few days prior and the other CM wouldnt give me the 15 month deal at all.

No biggy :dance3:

sorry the special is over.
i was delighted to get an additional free 3 months added to my ap.

next time around, i won't have to rush and renew during hhn time period.

if your ap expires and you don't renew, you'll have to rebuy the pap.

i think there has been a 30 day grace period in past years to renew though.
don't hold me to that as things have changed with passes recently.

call and ask the ap hot line if you have that 30 day grace period to renew after it expires. that way it gives you another month to see if any new promos come up.

on the flyer it stated renew and upgrade up to premiere ap and get one free non peak hhn ticket this year.

(clearing throat) Being a poor college Nursing Student :rolleyes1 last year I didn't quite have the funds to renew in October, so come Novemeber or December when I called them, they said I could "renew" them; I would still pay the renewal price (which was $99 last year) and instead of haveing a new renewal date of Nov/Dec it would still be October - Basically I paid for one year, but couldn't get my 1-2 months added on, it was like I paid for 1-2 months that I couldn't go back to use... does this make sense?:confused3

BTW, Looks like I'll be having to renew them the same way again this year... bummer. :sad2:

(clearing throat) Being a poor college Nursing Student :rolleyes1 last year I didn't quite have the funds to renew in October, so come Novemeber or December when I called them, they said I could "renew" them; I would still pay the renewal price (which was $99 last year) and instead of haveing a new renewal date of Nov/Dec it would still be October - Basically I paid for one year, but couldn't get my 1-2 months added on, it was like I paid for 1-2 months that I couldn't go back to use... does this make sense?:confused3

Well you could have paid full price for your AP in December and have it start from there. The option you took, cost less money, but you missed the first couple of months.

Well you could have paid full price for your AP in December and have it start from there. The option you took, cost less money, but you missed the first couple of months.

Yeah, but I wouldn't have had a chance to go during that time anyway with school and all... besides, being an AP holder for sooooo long, I don't ever want to pay full price again.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter