My Alamo rate dropped again

mattman2k

Mouseketeer
Just saved another $6 on my SUV rental for May. I've got a standard size SUV from May 13 through May 21 using code 430710 and rate code BY. Dropped from $199 to $193. :banana:

Thanks, mine just dropped approximately $50.00. I'm not getting a mini van in mid May for $202.00! Not too bad.

If you haven't already...don't forget to use the $15 off e-coupon in the upper right-hand corner of their home page!! (coupon code D42C)

Does Alamo have the same type of service that National does meaning something like the Emerald Aisle where you just choose your car and get in without having to stop at a desk?

Thank you!

cinmell said:
Does Alamo have the same type of service that National does meaning something like the Emerald Aisle where you just choose your car and get in without having to stop at a desk?

Thank you!
If you do the Online Check-In...yes.
But you cannot use coupons if you use this method.

We switched from Budget, and are renting an Equinox from MCO with drop off to Car Care Center (want to purchase one, so this will be a great try it out experience as well!) for 13 days in July, with toddler seat for $325.00 - all taxes included! We think this is a great price and it will be so much more convenient for my hubby as last time we rented from Doubletree as it's right down the street from Saratoga, but they ran out of cars, and so he not only had to walk back to resort in sweltering July heat, but he then had to walk back to pick up car later in afternoon when it arrived as the shuttle drivers couldn't keep up. A very bad experience, but we were willing to give them another chance as it's so close to our resort, but now we won't have to do so.

What's even better is that I actually saved money and added 4 days onto my rental agreement with Alamo! Gotta love that!

Tiger

WoW! :goodvibes I just check mine again and yep it dropped over 50.00 and I went from compact to midsize. Thank you all! :grouphug:

My SUV rental is only $218.91 for May 9-22....almost 2 weeks! I used a $25.00 off coupon from my new Entertainment book that I just ordered online. Here are the codes I used. Contract ID 430710 and coupon code DY8B and Rate/Product Code BYW3. Try these and if it works and knocks off alot of $ buy the book online...that's what I did! HTH :thumbsup2

When does the coupon expire. I just booked a minivan for thanksgiving at $174.12 from Wed to Mon. but that's with the coupon applied. I will buy the book but I want to make sure the coupon will be good. Also which boook did you purchase your hometown or Orlando.

Thanks

I bought my local book and the coupon says "valid now through Dec. 31, 2006" HTH!

Which coupons are these, specifically?

I just re-ran my dates, 5/5-5/21, and my total went UP $72!

Thanks.

My SUV rental is only $218.91 for May 9-22....almost 2 weeks! I used a $25.00 off coupon from my new Entertainment book that I just ordered online. Here are the codes I used. Contract ID 430710 and coupon code DY8B and Rate/Product Code BYW3.
These are the ones I used!

still no change on mine. But then again, they aren't offering the Equinox cheap anymore...Good thing I booked it awhile ago.

I see people are mixing the Wal-Mart code with an Entertainment coupon. I thought you couldn't do that with Alamo?

Letsbgoofy said:
I see people are mixing the Wal-Mart code with an Entertainment coupon. I thought you couldn't do that with Alamo?

I used the walmart code and the Alamo e-coupon last week with no problem.

BTW: my older daughter has an equinox and was over this weekend. We were all checking out her car and when she asked why, we told her we wanted to see how the luggage space was. Both my younger daughter and I have an equinox reserved for our late April trips.

Yay! My rate finally went down.
I booked 4 months ago and I've been checking a couple times a week since then without any luck. I had just about given up hope of saving any money.

But then a few days ago, my rate finally went down, then it was down again this morning.

Originally booked an 8 passenger minivan at Tampa for 2 weeks for $750.
Now the price is $550. Much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter