My ADR's - opinions please

natanya

Earning My Ears
Here are the ADR's we have at this point. Family of 5 - myself, dh, dd18, ds16, and ds10.

7/31 - Le Cellier 7pm arrival day (staying at BWV) - browse Epcot

8/1 - Rainforest Cafe (DTD) 4:30 AK/MGM or MGM/AK we have an adr for 4:30. I had initially planned on doing AK then break mid day at resort; head over to DTD for dinner then MGM. May change.

8/2 - Crystal Palace 5:25 this is MK day

8/3 - Kona's 5:30 This is a split day. Maybe MGM in am then MK afternoon/night.

8/4 - Cape May Character Breakfast 10:40 departure day. we will pack up then head over for brunch and then head out.

Any comments or suggestions?

We love the rainforest cafe. Do you happand to know if they accept the dining plan?

Rainforest Cafe does not participate in the Dining Plan. (The Rainforest Cafe in Burlington, MA is better than the ones at WDW, so I'd pass on it at WDW and do something more unique.)

I've had pretty mediocre steaks at Le Cellier, so beware that that's a possibility.

Bicker is right, RFC doesn't accept the DP so RFC will be oop for us. We don't have a RFC anywhere near where we live so for us it is unique. Thanks for the comments. How about the times? Are they too early?

Hello!

I think your ADR's look great!

Le Cellier is my favorite...I actually have plans to eat there twice for my trip in September!!

Rainforest Cafe is really yummy..We used to live right down the street from one before we moved, and we miss going there for our special occasions.

I've never tried Kona Cafe, Crystal Palace or the Cape May clam bake... But I've heard excellent reviews of all three!!

I hope you have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter