My ADR's for Aug Trip - What do you think?

eternallydisney03

Earning My Ears
Okay.. so we are taking a trip (FREE DINING WOO HOO!!!) in August.. 12-20th. 12th is room-only, 13th-20th is MYW w/Free Dining. So, I made ADR's already! Duh! This is what I have and I was wanting advice/opinions on whether I should change some things, and also there is a day in there where I don't know what to do! :) help!!

12th - Boma (OOP)
13th- Marakkesh
14th- DBF's birthday! 1900 Park Fare Breakfast, probably CS for dinner or Beaches N Cream OOP
15th- Chefs De France
16th- ??? Not sure? This is where I need help!
17th- Whispering Canyon Cafe
18th- R&C
19th- Alfredo's in Epcot

This is DBF's first time to the world and I want him to be able to see/try the best of WDW (well, everything that counts as 1 TS ;) ).. soo.. any advice would be greatly appreciated, and suggestions for where to eat on the 16th would be AWESOME! :banana: :cheer2: I was thinking Sci-Fi just because it's so unique, but I've never eaten there myself and am not sure since it's gotten some bad food reviews. Thanks lovelies!! princess:

You have a lot of Epcot resturants so I won't say Le Cellier to add another one.

How about Ohana, during wishes.

I would definately recommend 'Ohana and Le Cellier. Crystal Palace is a great breakfast and it is great to get into the MK early :thumbsup2

I haven't dined at most of the restaurants you have, but I know that there have been some good reviews on most of them. However, I personally wouldn't recommed Alfredo's. We had always wanted to do this and had a horrible experience and the food was just bad, but some people have had good experiences there and most others have not, but you never know!

I would vote for O'Hana's and Teppanyaki, two of my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter