My Adr's are starting to make me nuts!

KELLY

DIS Veteran
I'm having the hardest time trying to figure where to eat. It really shouldn't be this hard should it? I need it to be final for tommorow so I can call.
Here is what I have so far. The first day we ariving late so we are just doing cs.
Saturday 24th cs
Sunday 25th HS Prime time or Sci FI
Monday 26th Epcot Princess breakfest in Norway
Tuesday 27th Mk MNSSHP CP for supper
Wednesday 28th DTD PLanet Hollywood DH loves this also Shutters for Supper or maybe we should go to chef Mickey's.
Thursday 29th MK not sure where we are eating yet. Suggestion for this one needed. mk closes early so probably a lunch
Friday Ak Tusker character breakfest
Saturday leaving cs breakfest
So please if you have any suggestions let me know?

For the 29th I would suggest going to Poly for Ohana (Dinner only) or even Kona Cafe if you want to do lunch. Or take the boat over to Wilderness Lodge for lunch or dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Here is a link to menus to help you choose. http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm#res

Some of the prices for buffets or family style dining are increased due to "seasonal pricing" after July 12th if the menu was updated in June or July they will lower a few dollars after July 12th.

Seasonal Pricing Returns May 24 - July 12, 2009 at these locations: 1900 Park Fare, Akershus, Biergarten, Boma, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey’s, Cinderella’s Royal Table, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Hollywood and Vine, Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner only), ‘Ohana, Trails End, Tusker House. Prices will increase $4 for ages 10 and above and $2 for those 3-9.

I'd choose CP on the 29th or something in the MK as it is a pain to leave and come back. Plus you will lose too much time with the MK closing early you won't have enough park time.

Try not to stress. All are good and will work out.

Hi, I feel your pain, I completely obsessed over my dining reservations. (I think you even replied to one of my threads -- I chose 50s over Shutters by the way.)
My kids loved Sci Fi last trip. It is our one repeat for this year, my son insisted on it for his birthday lunch.
For the 29th, try a monorail resort. 1900 Park Fare was a blast with Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Steps. We're trying Chef Mickey's and Ohana this time. If you want to stay in park, the lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern was good.
Have fun and good luck with your ADRS tomorrow!

Don't stress!! We were unable to get some of our preferred days and times when we called for our ADRs but I have been checking the on-line reservation system every day since and have been able to change our original ADRs to the dates and times we really wanted, and surprisingly to add some ADRs that we didn't try for because they are usually gone. We even managed to get Le Cellier, California Grill (crazy a 7:20 reservation on a night when Wishes is at 9:00), Crystal Palace breakfast after 5 days of saying NOTHING was available the whole week we are there, and a 7:00 Chef Mickey's breakfast that just suddenly appeared. And all of this is during free dining in October!!

They must keep releasing new spots each day or else I'm seeing cancellations. The on-line system will also let you choose a range of dates which was very helpful and gives you alternate choices.

So if you don't get everything or change your mind later, or want to change around your itinerary, you might get lucky as well.

I'm having the hardest time trying to figure where to eat. It really shouldn't be this hard should it? I need it to be final for tommorow so I can call.
Here is what I have so far. The first day we ariving late so we are just doing cs.
Saturday 24th cs
Wednesday 28th DTD PLanet Hollywood DH loves this also Shutters for Supper or maybe we should go to chef Mickey's.
Thursday 29th MK not sure where we are eating yet. Suggestion for this one needed. mk closes early so probably a lunch

I think you Have HS taken care of
Epcot Breakfast - just know the earliest is 8:20am
DTD - we stay away from DTD, lol Chef Mickey's gets great reviews for the kids,
Thurs MK closes early - so I'd do a CS in the park (Tomorrowland) then take the ferry over to GF for the 1900 Park Fare dinner! (even Kona at Poly is good!) you can easily take the ferry back to MK to get a bus back to your resort.

but if you prefer a lunch LTT is a good lunch - no characters at any of the MK TS places - since it closes early, make use of the park touring, and have a nice dinner!!

Usually what we do is figure out the places we absolutely HAVE to go to. I try to get in when we can and then the rest of it ...wing it! We HAD to go to Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace (for me of course lol), 50's prime time & Coral Reef. We got those in so the rest of the time we'll see where we are and go from there. Yep, it's during free dining but we've done this for years and it always works for us. lol :dance3:

I personally think it is crazy that I have to plan my vacation around where I can get an ADR to eat dinner. That drives me nuts.

Saturday 24th cs

We are planning on lunching at LTT on our MK day...also, what dates are you going? We're there 10/16-10/25 and our ADR window doesn't open until this Saturday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter